1.    #1  
    With the New ETF that is coming out I'm actually thinking of switching to Sprint.

I was wondering if anyone has inquired if the new ETF affect people who already have a Smartphone.
    I am a Sprint rep, so don't quote me (obviously). But from what I have read it only affects new activations/upgrades since it went into effect.

Much the same as when the prorated ETFs were first introduced. Anyone already on contract still had a flat ETF, after it was instituted all new contracts were prorated ETFs.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    yeah, what he said.

you're Grandfathered into the old terms. So whatever it used to be, prorated, is what you would have to pay.
  4.    #4  
    Damn that means I have to wait til July to move to Sprint