1.    #1  
    hey all i dont know if its just me having bad luck with bluetooths but the diamond i had and the pre i have now really suck far as call quality.. just like its looseing the signal while in my pocket *** is going on with my sprint phones ... i may have to go back to the old cable headphones
    just you
  3.    #3  
    so what do you use
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    What bluetooth device do you have? I use a bluetooth headset and I never have problems at all. I suppose it could theoretically be a problem with the phone but I would first suspect the bluetooth device you have. Post it.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  5.    #5  
    right now i have a jabra bt2080 but before that with my diamond i had a jawbone and i had the same results
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Bluetooth is still pretty sketchy technology. Many phone/BT combinations don't work well. You should always try to test a headset with your phone before buying one.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    In my experience the Motorola bluetooth headsets are the most universal. That being said, it also depends on the bluetooth in the device. I haven't had any issues with my Jawbone 2, or now my Motorola HX-1 Endeavor.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    I have one of these and it works great with my Pre, but I didn't pay $79.95 for it. I bought it at a local overstock/surplus store for $3.99. (No that isn't a typo)

http://store.precentral.net/motortre.../9A32A3779.htm