1.    #1  
    http://www.informationweek.com/blog/...RSKH4ATMY32JVN

last year it was palm and sprint, this ces it will be microsoft and sprint. what ever palm does it will be overshadowed.
    Yeah, LG+WM6.5, great, just great. It doesn't matter if it's on WiMax anymore with that combination.

The hTC HD2 is the only WM device that's relevant to me, because hTC did a great job of hiding most of the bad things of WM.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by intellidryad View Post
    Yeah, LG+WM6.5, great, just great. It doesn't matter if it's on WiMax anymore with that combination.

The hTC HD2 is the only WM device that's relevant to me, because hTC did a great job of hiding most of the bad things of WM.
    umm can you tell me who told you that its a phone running wm 6.5? you dont know.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    umm can you tell me who told you that its a phone running wm 6.5? you dont know.
    Its released in Europe and is running WinMo 6.5; if, you are talking about the HTC HD2
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
  5.    #5  
    who said anything about the htc hd 2 im talking about what lg and microsoft will unveil at the ces.
    It could be Windows Mobile 7. I can't see Steve Ballmer attending for .X upgrade to an older OS.

Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    who said anything about the htc hd 2 im talking about what lg and microsoft will unveil at the ces.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."