1.    #1  
    I bought my wife a Pixi so we're now on an Everything family plan. Her old SERO line is still on the account. My plan is to sell her old phone + SERO line for $200 as a package deal. My questions are:

1) Can I do a transfer of liability on just my SERO line and keep the family plan?

2) Can a Sprint store do a ToL for SERO lines or does it have to be done over the phone?

Thanks!
    Treo 300 > Hitachi G1000 > PPC-6700 > PPC-6800 (Mogul) > PPC-6850 (Touch Pro) > Palm Pre & HTC EVO Optimus V
    TOLs are per-line, so yes you can only transfer the SERO line if you want. A store should have no problem doing the transfer. The only issue may stem from moving the plan, and our sales support should be able to take care of that if the store can't directly for some reason.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    You should have no problems transferring the SERO plan. When I closed one of mine to consolidate with my family plan, the person closing my account asked if there was anyone that I wanted to transfer it to.

Quote Originally Posted by dallashigh View Post
    I bought my wife a Pixi so we're now on an Everything family plan. Her old SERO line is still on the account. My plan is to sell her old phone + SERO line for $200 as a package deal. My questions are:

1) Can I do a transfer of liability on just my SERO line and keep the family plan?

2) Can a Sprint store do a ToL for SERO lines or does it have to be done over the phone?

Thanks!
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    I might be letting a sero plan go in the near future, my wife wants to try Cricket wireless. Where do I advertise I am selling a sero plan?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    I might be letting a sero plan go in the near future, my wife wants to try Cricket wireless. Where do I advertise I am selling a sero plan?
    Craigslist is your best bet. Deal locally and make sure they understand what they are buying. Meet your buyer at a Sprint store, and do the Transfer of Liability. Keep your wits about you--make sure they've got the cash before you start the process.
    I'm looking to buy a sero line or two. I prefer out of contract just to see if it will work for our usage amount.

I have good feedback on other buy/sell/trade sites and verified paypal.

Thank you
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boggs3010 View Post
    Celltrade, America's Online Cellular Exchange Place

i picked up a Sero line for my kid at celltrade....no phone just the line we did it over the phone with Sprint CSR on a 3way call.. rather painless
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre