1.    #1  
    This was one of the reasons i stuck with Sprint. I wonder if after Verizon gets a crack at them, Sprint will still get the first new Palm devices.

THoughts?
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    isnt vzw going to get the pre plus? not a complete new device but updated...i dont know what the differences are.
    Quote Originally Posted by cardriver View Post
    isnt vzw going to get the pre plus? not a complete new device but updated...i dont know what the differences are.
    Nobody outside Palm and Verizon does at this point. I wouldn't imagine much more than a memory bump. I imagine Sprint will still get first crack, at the very worst it would be a simultaneous release.
  4.    #4  
    the Pre Plus is really an updated Pre nothing else... not really a new device.

WHat i mean is completely different device... like the Pixi.... that was new and it launched on SPrint... what about New devices such as a netbook with WimAx, or a Phone with wimax etc etc.
    yes they will
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Whatever the Pre Plus is I am glad it has been kept secret for the most part. Palm should not be Pre-Announcing anything so that competitors don't get a jump on them. With that said, wouldn't it be nice to have a bigger screen and keyboard?
    If you remember when the 700w first came out, Verizon had an exclusive for about 6 months. But then when they released the 700wx, it was both Verizon and Sprint that had them at the same time. I would expect to have the same thing happen with any new Pre models, ie, both Verizon and Sprint would get it at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by boomhower View Post
    Nobody outside Palm and Verizon does at this point. I wouldn't imagine much more than a memory bump. I imagine Sprint will still get first crack, at the very worst it would be a simultaneous release.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."