Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by fonefanatic View Post
    Nevermind I found it. It is still showing 60657
    Calling in finally updated it for me
    The 60658 update changes roaming agreements in Bermuda and some issues along the North/South Dakota border. Otherwise nothing changed.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by halcyoncmdr View Post
    The 60658 update changes roaming agreements in Bermuda and some issues along the North/South Dakota border. Otherwise nothing changed.
    Ha, damn. Thanks for the info! (P.S. - How do you determine the changes?)

Brett
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    i live in Puerto Rico i updated my Pre and Pixi of my gf they have now 60658.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrbelex View Post
    Ha, damn. Thanks for the info! (P.S. - How do you determine the changes?)

Brett
    You could offload the PRL and load it up in a text editor and look at the SID changes compared to the last file, then cross reference it with knows SIDs and carriers...

I looked it up in the update database in our internal systems because I have no idea really how to do the first one.
    Kevin
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    i just got 58 through the prl update function no problem
    Any benefits to this change? I just updated but not sure if it helps.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Any benefits to this change? I just updated but not sure if it helps.
    http://forums.precentral.net/2097243-post22.html
    Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    To update the PRL, open the phone app, select Preferences from the Sprint drop-down menu in the upper left corner, scroll down select Update PRL.
    Went from 60654 to 60658. Many thanks.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12