1.    #1  
    I have an old Free and Clear 2000 plan that I've had for a long time. I'm also interested in the Pre and was wondering if now that the initial interest has died down, if they have changed the required data plans for the Pre. I have a 755p with a $10 unlimited data package.

I would like to keep the same plan and add a Pre.

Any chance doing this now?

Thanks,

Rick
    you can get the cheapest unlimited data and roaming and texting plan for 69.00 with 450 min. a month, but with the any mobile any time its almost like the unlimited everything plan because the only time min. are used is when you call a landline or voicemail . i changed from the unlimited to the 450 and have lowered my bill by 40 month so its all good.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    THey told me it was mandatory to change to a data plan. The plan that I had would've been fine - I had unlimited data plus other options that I was paying additional for. Sprint actually was losing about $15 a month by having me switch. I lost about 450 bonus minutes but that doesn't affect me - I wasn't coming close to my minute useage kimit per month anyway.
    The upside of switching to the new data type plan is the Any Mobile Anytime feature. I find that my minutes usage has decreased by 90% since that went into effect. Between that, nights & weekends, and unlimited mobile to mobile, I could get by with a 250 minute/month plan.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Entire thread +1.

That 69.00 plan (75.99 with all taxes, reg fees, etc here in CT) is in essence an unlimited everything plan. Add N&W starting at 7 and free turn by turn voice directions and sprint TV, and it's easily the greatest plan in history.
    I'm afraid I can't let you do that.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Nights and Weekends start at 7:00 normally, the extra fee is for them to start at 6:00. Sprint TV and Turn by Turn nav are also included with the plan. At least it was in mine, and they remained when I converted to a Family plan.

Quote Originally Posted by JayVee View Post
    Entire thread +1.

That 69.00 plan (75.99 with all taxes, reg fees, etc here in CT) is in essence an unlimited everything plan. Add N&W starting at 7 and free turn by turn voice directions and sprint TV, and it's easily the greatest plan in history.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  8.    #8  
    Hmm, may have to think about these. Right now I pay about $94 for 2000 anytime minutes, free mobile to mobile (Sprint), unlimited data for me, wife's basic cell phone, international Plan, 500 free texts and insurance
    free and clear 3000 works but not the 2000 the 3000 is also known as Sprint 3rd Party Dealer Plan.
    SCK Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Good deal but you can get better. Give retentions a call and they will give you a $20 recurring credit credit for changing plans without hardly any fuss at all. Add a corporate discount on top and you are doing much better. Heck just being a member of any credit union gets you 10%.