Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223
    Would love to have a Plus version of the Pre...but I cannot imagine that Verizon could touch Sprint in terms of package price. We have three Pre's in my family...all with unlimited data, text, turn-by-turn, 1500 minutes, etc...and we are paying around $140 a month...with insurance on all three phones. The combination of Sprint's package pricing and aggressive corporate discounts keeps me in place.

How are folks doing on Verizon? Is the pricing decent?
    Quote Originally Posted by scuba_steve View Post
    Would love to have a Plus version of the Pre...but I cannot imagine that Verizon could touch Sprint in terms of package price. We have three Pre's in my family...all with unlimited data, text, turn-by-turn, 1500 minutes, etc...and we are paying around $140 a month...with insurance on all three phones. The combination of Sprint's package pricing and aggressive corporate discounts keeps me in place.

How are folks doing on Verizon? Is the pricing decent?
    actually EXPENSIVE. You pay extra for text and GPS (which is a bummer because its virtually free on SPrint).

I am trying to see if its worth the switch though. In my area SPrint only has 1xRTT.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    it should say online sprint.com profile if your ETF has been waived fyi
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    also I got my ETF waived last month and there was no set date to cancel my service/port to another carrier. So basically just paying month to month, and have a pre w/ no contract.
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13181920212223