1.    #1  
    Service! I barely get 1-2 bars at my house despite sprint's coverage map showing best service.
    Speaking of Sprint's coverage map I have come to the conclusion that is is complete BS. They show best service for my house and 5 other locations I go to often. At all 5 of those locations I have no service to 2 bars.
    So please Sprint. This year for Christmas I would like service in the areas your coverage map is showing service. I would like for people to call me and not say "Didn't you see my missed call?"
    I already called twice and reported the discrepancy about the coverage map and actual service, but I don't know if anyone will actually do anything about it.
    I'd love to get my friends and family the Palm pre and Palm pixi for Christmas, but without the coverage in place .... well that's just like buying a big screen HD TV with no cable service.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Dear sprint, for christmas I want to turn back time and slap the fool at verizon or att for bringing up maps. Cause now that actually gets used as a complaint and I blame them.
    Quote Originally Posted by janter View Post
    I'd love to get my friends and family the Palm pre and Palm pixi for Christmas, but without the coverage in place .... well that's just like buying a big screen HD TV with no cable service.
    I have a big screen and no cable.

Anyway, the coverage maps are an apporoximation, and it states that on the map. Coverage issues can be tower related, but most often, poor coverage is linked to a poor antenna in the phone.

So while I am not excusing Sprint for service related issues, I will say that there are more variables than you have accounted for.
    If you like my Themes, please donate! Thanks!

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com

http://wiseguyandbeyond.blogspot.com
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    I have been with Sprint for 11 years now and have had 4 phones. Their coverage map is not specific enough. I have always had 2 or at most 3 bars in their coverage area and I live in Los Angeles!
    There have been a few exceptions where I have full bars, but I think they need to either fix their cell towers or put more up to expand their service area and coverage!
    Global Posts
    90 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janter View Post
    Service! I barely get 1-2 bars at my house despite sprint's coverage map showing best service.
    Speaking of Sprint's coverage map I have come to the conclusion that is is complete BS. They show best service for my house and 5 other locations I go to often. At all 5 of those locations I have no service to 2 bars.
    So please Sprint. This year for Christmas I would like service in the areas your coverage map is showing service. I would like for people to call me and not say "Didn't you see my missed call?"
    I already called twice and reported the discrepancy about the coverage map and actual service, but I don't know if anyone will actually do anything about it.
    Well to fix your problem .. you can always call sprint and ask for an airave. I has barely any service in my house, and when i called sprint to complain .. they sent me one for free and reimbursed me for the roaming charges (i had free roaming .. but only 450 anytime minutes . when in roaming.. nights and weekends and mobile to mobile don't count). When they realized it was true.. they shipped it on over.. perhaps you and all ur friends and fam can benifit from this.
    In the school I go to, some Sprint phones have 1-3 bars (depends on location), but the Pre gets zero bars to no service everywhere!! They have weak antennas, and so does the Lotus (the phone I have... :/)