1.    #1  
    I've been having bad battery issues at work. I thought at first it was something to do with wifi so I turned that off when at work. Now I think it's because of my office location and the phone might be looking for a signal too often. What can I do to help this?

Two of my co-workers have a Pre but don't have any battery issues and leave their wifi on all day. I think it might because they have a window in their office whereas mine is an interior one.
    Last edited by Stryker412; 12/01/2009 at 08:03 AM.
    see if you can leave your phone in their office for a day, or half day, and see what happens
    actually you could probably get the roam only patch and maybe just roam when your at work and see if it gets better battery life. but first how long have you had the phone?? if its still only been a week or so ,your still within the three to four week battery seeding time . you have or should anyways keep your phone charged up as much as possible for the first 3 to4 weeks to break in the battery . after that then your good. you could also get the phone off patch which will turn the phone off so it wont search for a signal. unless you need it on when at work lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  4.    #4  
    I've had it for around 12 days so far.