1.    #1  
    Any word on who has the best price for a upgrading Sprint premier customer right now/in the near future? Anything better than 149.99 through Sprint? Thanks in advance
    This signature for rent
    best buy i think 99 or the shack one or the other cant remember right this sec
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    yeah i'm seeing best buy as the best by far right now, I'll probably head over there today
    This signature for rent
    BestBuy: $79+tax out the door
  5.    #5  
    just got home from best buy, pre charging and updating to 1.3.1 as we speak, great success!
    This signature for rent
    This is quite an interesting alternative for present SERO contracts who want to upgrade to a Sensible Plan:

fnf-ecpupgrades.callsprint.com/

(need to bypass the 10 post minimum)
    There's no activation fee at Best Buy?
    Quote Originally Posted by ho0lee0h View Post
    There's no activation fee at Best Buy?
    There is. The guy told me it'd be on my next bill. I did the same buy today.

@OP - Did you load up on accessories?
    Best Buy right now at $79 is great. They will transfer your contacts and set up your email. They did a great job on an added Pre this morning.

I called Sprint beforehand and got the promise they would waive the upgrade fee. Called Sprint after the purchase. They had the note and took off the charge.

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by milominderbinder View Post
    Best Buy right now at $79 is great. They will transfer your contacts and set up your email. They did a great job on an added Pre this morning.

I called Sprint beforehand and got the promise they would waive the upgrade fee. Called Sprint after the purchase. They had the note and took off the charge.

- Craig
    I asked for the waive of the fee but they didn't bite. I'm assuming it's because they allowed me to upgrade early although it was only by a few days. I was due December 1st and it was almost like pulling teeth to get them to let me upgrade on the 27th. Frustratingly funny but it worked out.
  11.    #11  
    Best Buy waived the upgrade fee for me and @SaltySteve I got an invisible shield installed, I'll be getting a touchstone and case for xmas. Oh and I picked up a iGo tip for my car charger from Radio Shack
    This signature for rent
    I heard $79 at Best Buy also but I got mine from Sprint for a net $109 (with rebate and discounts and a return of my Instinct). I even got my rebate check right at the 30 day mark.
    i went to radioshack when it hit $149, and the sprint rep happened to be there, i got it for $49.99 plus tax out the door. left this preimere customer quite happy