1.    #1  
    Curious!
    I think they are exploring it. I did a survey for them last week that was all about plans and the perfect plan for me, which sounds to me like we will see something new coming before too long.
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Think it might have something to do with google getting ready to offer plans. When that comes forward Google will be a MONSTER.
    I don't think Sprint will be changing it's plans anytime soon. They already offer the best plans in the business and they just added Anytime Anymobile. No need for them to change anything.
    There was a slight change that happened Nov 1st, Nextel Direct Connect is now included in all plans, previously on some, including the family plans it was extra per line. For those Nextel and NDC on Sprint users it makes a difference. For Pre users it makes no difference.

Not to mention conditional call forwarding now being included in all plans, and Any Mobile, Anytime.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    I've had Sprint service for 11 years now and their current plans are the most competetive out there, IMO.
    Sprint's current plans are the best in wireless. I do not think they will change anything until someone else does.
    I've been paying an extra $5/month for unlimited DC on my Nextel 8350i. Will that be automatically removed since it is now an included feature, or do I need to call them and request it?

Quote Originally Posted by halcyoncmdr View Post
    There was a slight change that happened Nov 1st, Nextel Direct Connect is now included in all plans, previously on some, including the family plans it was extra per line. For those Nextel and NDC on Sprint users it makes a difference. For Pre users it makes no difference.

Not to mention conditional call forwarding now being included in all plans, and Any Mobile, Anytime.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."