1.    #1  
    Just wondering if it worked the same as going to a Sprint store. The Pre on wirefly is only 99.99 and there is no rebate to wait for. Just wanted to know if there were going to be any hidden problems by going this route? Anyone else have experience with this? Also, by buying through wirefly can you still get sprint total equipment protection and also corporate discounts added to your bill? (My wife works for Bank of America, so this is important to us)
    I believe the corporate discount will be valid as it's a discount on your monthly service (except Simply Everything) and not the device.
    Don't panic, there will be plenty of time for that later.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by john.com View Post
    I believe the corporate discount will be valid as it's a discount on your monthly service (except Simply Everything) and not the device.
    Thanks for your help, as long as the we can get the discount on our monthly service I'm not worried about getting one on the device itself.
    So, I was not able to get my corporate discount when I bought mine off Wirefly, but it was worth the price, even over the 2 years.

I waited until I received the phone then called up sprint to activate it (even though wirefly says not to) and added the protection to it. I imagine if I would've complained about reception or something I could've gotten my corporate discount too, but recently sprint lowered their discounts for mine so meh.

But yeah, double check your corporate discount terms, if it says you have to buy from their website your out of luck, otherwise you should be good, I'd just call them up first.
    yes you can get your discount you buy the phone at wirefly and then u call sprint and set it up. its that easy.
    -I bought through Wirefly because of the $99 (went smoothly)
    -I called Wirefly to activate after hours on a Friday and they said I had to wait until Monday. I then called Sprint and they activated it with no problem.
    -I was able to get my corp discount on monthly service by calling Sprint. No hassles.
    IIIxe > Tungsten T > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Pre