Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Been looking for a Bluetooth unit for the car and have narrowed down my choices a little.

I have a $25 gift card and 25% off coupon so I'd like to buy this from Sprint if possible.

However, I see two BT car kits available online with Sprint. Walked into a store and they had different accessories.

Am I missing something or is my best bet to get these in-store where there may be more choices?
    Accessories will be different in store from online due to inventory restrictions. Last time I checked (a few weeks ago) the 25% Premier discount was only available in stores, if that is the "coupon" you are referring to. The premier account discount is on accessories and hte "coupon" is no longer required to receive the discounting. It was recently changed so if you are a premier customer that discount will be available with unlimited uses (previously it was once a year with the card). The $25 gift card can also be used in store. So if that is the case it would probably be cheaper to purchase it in store. In addition, if it isn't available in store there are quite a few accessories that we can direct ship from the warehouse directly to your address with free shipping if you purchase it in store.

If you find an accessory online that you want, just bring the Item # into a store and we can take a look to see if it is available in inventory or to direct ship if not. For example, the "LG® HBM-800 Bluetooth® Mono Headset and Car-Kit " is Item # HBX5890Q_C and is normally $89.99

That particular headset/car-kit combo I know we carry in our store at that same price and usually have in stock, if not we can usually direct ship it.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Thanks for the information, I really appreciate it!

I have a sneaking suspicion the Jabra Bluetooth units I want are not going to be available but I will ask. There is a Sprint store around the corner from my office and I am bound to wander around there this afternoon to check things out (including the Pixi).

Thanks again!