Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Update: I found this PDF price sheet for SERO and EPR plans on Sprint's site.

https://www.sprint.com/webconversion...thing_Plus.pdf

For more talk visit Sprint Everything Plus Plans.

Link to Everything Plus Plans: Link
    Email: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
    Last 3 digits of employee ID: 383

P.S. This information was made publicly available by Russ McGuire here.

Enjoy!

Everything Plus Plan (Individual)
    Unlimited data & text
    Anytime Minutes--Monthly Price------Additional Anytime Minutes
    ...........500 ............$59.99......................45/min
    ...........1000...........$79.99......................40/min

Everything Plus Plan (Shared)
    Unlimited data & text
    Anytime Minutes---Monthly Price------Additional Anytime Minutes
    ...........1600............$109.99......................40/min
    ...........3200............$149.99......................25/min
    Lines 1-2 included. Lines 3-5 are $14.99/mo./line
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by cashen; 01/01/2010 at 02:28 PM.
    Man this sucks ive been with sprint for almost 10 years and they told me i am not eligible because its only for new lines.. what the heck theyre screwing old loyal customers
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harold42483 View Post
    Man this sucks ive been with sprint for almost 10 years and they told me i am not eligible because its only for new lines.. what the heck theyre screwing old loyal customers
    I believe customers can change their plans without having to extend or renew their plans. I don't see how that should be a problem, I've done it before when I first opened a line.
    Keep in mind that depending on where you work, you might be able to save more money by getting an employee discount, which can range from 10-25%.
    they told me i have to close my accounts and open new ones.
    Nice info. Look to save another $10.00/month.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    they told me i have to close my accounts and open new ones.
    That's bull. Keep trying to call back and talk to a different representative. If they won't help you, get transferred to retentions, or even request the direct number to the departments that take care of the Everything Plus Referral Plans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    That's bull. Keep trying to call back and talk to a different representative. If they won't help you, get transferred to retentions, or even request the direct number to the departments that take care of the Everything Plus Referral Plans.
    I tried to go to retention but i will call them again
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    I tried to go to retention but i will call them again
    Alright, keep me updated. It just seems odd because I was able to switch from an Everything Data Plan to the Everything Plus Data Plan before. I'm sure the Retentions Department or Referral Plans Department will help if they can, I'm sure they can.
    Been on this plan since 06/06/09. Best deal out there, and if you include my 10.00 off and extra's.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Keep in mind that depending on where you work, you might be able to save more money by getting an employee discount, which can range from 10-25%.

Are you saying that this plan doesn't allow employee discounts on top if it?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    Are you saying that this plan doesn't allow employee discounts on top if it?
    As far as I know it does not.
    The Everything Plus plans are already discounted from the standard consumer plans. As such employer discounts do not apply to them. In some cases the employer discount can be more than the Everything Plus vs. Everything Data plan.

The Everything Plus Referral Program is designed to be a referral program from Sprint employees to prospective customers. The plans should not be available to already existing customers as such. That's not to say some employees in some departments won't do it, but most won't because they are not supposed to and can be terminated for it since there is a policy specifically against it.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Through a work discount, my 450 Unlimited data Pre package is 54$/ month... plus fees etc. I'm happy.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nthimage View Post
    Through a work discount, my 450 Unlimited data Pre package is 54$/ month... plus fees etc. I'm happy.
    Yes, our discount is more than the Plus plan can provide. I have heard of people getting their corp discount on top of the Plus plan, YMMV. This is about a 15% discount on the plans and for the shared plan each line is 25% off.

This really doesn't compare to the SERO plan, but then again, the SERO really didn't compare to anything.

This is really meant for those people on the fence and do not get any company discount.
    It's not just for new lines. I switched to Blackberry phones and didn't have to do anything other than sign on the dotted line. Kept my old phone numbers and everything. I had a Sprint Treo Pro and Nextel Mortorola i880, and switched to a BB Tour 9630 and BB Curve 8350i. I also went from two single SERO plans to a single Simply Everything Plus (Shared). I did have to extend for two years to get the pricing and rebates on the phone.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    It's not just for new lines.
    My understanding of it is that while some representatives may give it to existing lines, it's supposed to be for new lines only. You have to get lucky and get a good rep in order to have your existing line changed to it.
    Actually, it wasn't luck. I wanted to switch to Blackberry phones, and that was my only option. I wanted to keep the SERO plan, but when they activated the first one, it automatically switched my plan. I wasn't too happy, but accepted it. I didn't do both phones at once, initially I switched the Tour to the Simply Everything Data for one line, then when I switched the second it went to the Shared plan. I did the Tour in at a corporate store in Portland Oregon, I did the Nextel Curve at a corporate store in Birmingham, Alabama. FWIW, my Shared Plus plan is $109/month, as compared to the $129/month for the Shared plan (with an additional 100 minutes). I have also just added a third line for $14.99/month, another BB Curve.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    My understanding of it is that while some representatives may give it to existing lines, it's supposed to be for new lines only. You have to get lucky and get a good rep in order to have your existing line changed to it.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    when I switched to the pre in July they didn't tell me I couldn't keep SERO, as a matter of fact they told me I had to upgrade to the newer type and now I am on the $59 plan up there, have been since I have had the Pre.

edit: they also told me I couldn't use corp disc with it and I have never lost it, get 21% off every month
    That's right, you couldn't get a Pre with a SERO plan. That was one of the more controversial topics at the time it was released. But you still kept your old number, and your old account, just a different plan. The $59 Simpley Everything Plus plan, when you look at it, is an improvement over what the SERO offered, for not that much more in cost.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikecp421 View Post
    when I switched to the pre in July they didn't tell me I couldn't keep SERO, as a matter of fact they told me I had to upgrade to the newer type and now I am on the $59 plan up there, have been since I have had the Pre.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast