Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ok but it is technically the same thing, correct? SERO became the everything plus
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikecp421 View Post
    ok but it is technically the same thing, correct? SERO became the everything plus
    SERO was much, much cheaper.
    Cheaper, yes (depending on the number of minutes you had). But you get more with the Simply Everything Plus, such as Sprint TV, Sprint Navigation, etc. I also believe current SERO plans don't get the Any Mobile, Anytime options either, did they? That option requires a Simply Everything plan of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    SERO was much, much cheaper.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Nope, no AnyMobile with SERO. That, turn-by-turn, and the fact the pre is droolworthy are why I'm considering an EPR family plan soon.
    can confirm it works...just got a new line and used the email and id... I have had them for awhile and since I had to go off my family plan, figured I'd give it a try...worked awesome...
    Sprint TV is pretty cool, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    Nope, no AnyMobile with SERO. That, turn-by-turn, and the fact the pre is droolworthy are why I'm considering an EPR family plan soon.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Sprint TV is pretty cool, as well.

You know, I forget about that feature. I know I'm supposed to get some channels even with SERO, but now that I think of it, the idea is appealing.

Thanks for reminding me.
    It is actually improved over SERO. Many more channels, full episodes, etc. I'm tight with a buck, but the benefits of moving from the SERO to the Everything plan I now have were worth the increase in price.

Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    You know, I forget about that feature. I know I'm supposed to get some channels even with SERO, but now that I think of it, the idea is appealing.

Thanks for reminding me.

Oooo. I just learned that I save more money with my Corp Discount than I do with EPR.

Buh-bye, Sero.
    I have had an EPRP family plan for a few months now and am very satisfied. I switched two SERO lines over initially for Blackberry use. I grew tired if the Tour very quickly and traded it for a Pre. My wife has a Curve. For what we get I am extremely satisfied, at VZW it would be a bit over $190. I can live with an $80 savings every months.
    I am also enjoying the new plus plan as you can pick any phone you want compared to sero where you save but have to stick with an old phone.
    When I go to the site I am told the 17821 zip-code is not a part of the everything plus plan. If I use 90210 it works.

I used the email and pin provided above.
    Anyone care to chime in on this?
    Global Posts
    339 Global Posts
    i've got the regular everything data 3000 min plan with corp discount (27%! ) so mine is 124.09.

and to save even more, i have 6 phones on the account, 4 of them have the extra 19.99 (which also are discounted at 27%).

plus all 6 lines have the 7.00 insurance plan.

so .. do the math ... that's only 37.00 per phone for EVERYTHING!

if you can find someone you trust to share the plan with you, I highly reccommend it. for me, it's all family members.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Updated OP.
    Attached Files Attached Files
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12