1.    #1  
    A friend is strongly considering a Pre, but is being stopped by what he thinks the costs are for a new plan. He's much like me in needs (although my plan is covered by Palm, so I haven't had to go through this): minimal voice, minimal texting, unlimited data. I'd love to get him onto the Pre, but am not sure whether there's a cheaper plan he has not yet discovered.

Any links to verifiable deals for ordinary people (and please, no self-referrals to special deals) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. {Jonathan}
    Prof. Jonathan I. Ezor
    Writer, PreCentral
    Past Palm Real Reviewer
    @webOSquire on Twitter
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I use the Everything 450 plan at $69, that was the least expensive at the time I bought it.

That was still $30 less than the lowest-priced iPhone/AT&T plan at the time, so I'm happy

I think the iPhone plans have come down since then though?
    if your friend works for a company that has a deal with sprint they may get up too 25% off the bill each month by asking for the discount. The 25% is a maximum I believe and it may be much lower.

another option is to open an account with a credit union such as allient, sprint offers discounts in the same range for members of certain credit unions. With a 10 dollar account you may be able to realize hundreds in savings over the contract length.

other credit unions also offer discounts I believe

Sprint Offers - get 10% off and $50 | Alliant Credit Union
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/846333
    If you didn't get on SERO deal, but would like to get on the Everything Plus Plan, Sprint's VP of Strategy Russ McGuire had posted his email and last 3 digits of the employee ID so people can get on the deal.

Link to Everything Plus Plans: Link
    Email: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
    Last 3 digits of employee ID: 383

P.S. This information was made publicly available by Russ McGuire here.

Enjoy!
    Its $59.99 for 500 Anytime + unlimited data and text.

The family plan 1500 minute is $109.99 + $15 each phone after 2.

Sprint Everything Plus Plans
    The Family Plan is 1600 minutes, not 1500.

Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    Its $59.99 for 500 Anytime + unlimited data and text.

The family plan 1500 minute is $109.99 + $15 each phone after 2.

Sprint Everything Plus Plans
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."