Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    any updates on this?
    FYI: The issues seems to have been resolved. I am able to send and receive texts as normal while roaming now. And my recipients are only getting 1 txt instead of the multiple ones they were getting before.
    I also have not had any issue with texting recently. Looks like they got their act together.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    I know this thread is old but I wanted to ***** cause I have this problem now lol
    I've had some strange texting issues lately also.

1. Text a friend, he gets it, he responds, i wont get his text for 10 minutes to an hour later.

2. Text someone, they get my message 2-3 or even 4 times. Vice Versa. (and no i am not resending the txt, this is in good coverage area, normal txt)

This always seems to be with a friend who is on Verizon.

Also, for whatever reason, this only happens with my mom when she calls me, it will go straight to voicemail. Only for her, i don't know why. She is also on Verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackfireball5 View Post
    I've had some strange texting issues lately also.
    This always seems to be with a friend who is on Verizon.

Also, for whatever reason, this only happens with my mom when she calls me, it will go straight to voicemail. Only for her, i don't know why. She is also on Verizon.
    And lemme guess....

You've got Sprint!!!

It just happens from time to time with Sprint. More than likely, your local Sprint towers are overloaded. I don't think that there's anything else you can do besides tell Sprint to fix it.
    I've had tons of issues lately with Sprint. I've put in at least 4 calls over the last month to them. They're pretty clueless as to why I'm dropping so many calls, not receiving texts and other calls will go straight to voicemail. They've sent someone out to my area to test the signal, which is at 100%. I almost always have a full signal, so I would have to agree with that. However, what started as missing an occasional text has turned into my phone being pretty much useless. They gave me a $25 credit for putting up with the BS and and the last time I called (Sunday) they decided to send me a new phone to see if that would resolve the issue. Hopefully it will.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12