Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Despite numerous airplane mode toggles, java and luna resets, my pre has not been able to keep an ev signal all day. i was roaming most of the day at work where i normally have a weak ev signal. and all evening at home, where i have am medium strength signal, i've been 1 bar ev or in 1x. i can't stream anything. *** is up sprint?
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    its sprint. Mine has done this at various points in the past, but I have wifi so I don't notice so much
    Yep...same problem here as well...I tried soft resets, taking battery out...etc...etc. My laptop is crashed so this was my sole source for internet use...email etc. Thought it was just me. I get an average EVDO signal @ home...but all 1x today. Curious as to where everybody lives that is having issues. I lived in Dallas where Sprint was great. Now in Savannah which just got EVDO 2 months ago. Moving back to South Florida in near future where I am originally from. Hope Sprint is great down there near Ft. Lauderdale...
    Well I get EvDo everywhere I was in utah and I had it and i was in denver for the plane and I had it and I also have it here in henderson nevada.
    Quote Originally Posted by jbelew View Post
    its sprint. Mine has done this at various points in the past, but I have wifi so I don't notice so much
    Not Sprint(at least in my area). I got a Blackberry Tour and that thing holds an EV signal like no other. Chalk that up to another reason I have a love/hate relationship with my Pre.
    I am starting to go into 1x more often now. I think its where I live though because it never happened in utah. In utah I was getting 2mbps on my internet.