1.    #1  
    Is there a Sprint mobile site where I can check my account on my Pre a bit easier?

I tried to Google it, but found nothing.
    I searched for this a while ago, but found nothing either.

Seems very odd if Sprint doesn't have a mobile enabled site of their own, doesn't it?
    Considering the Pre is the first Sprint phone with a decent browser, it doesn't surprise me. I guess in the context of an old-school text-only with numbered menus, it could have been done, but I'm not surprised.
  4.    #4  
    one of my google hits was sprint saying they can help convert your site to a mobile site. Hehe. Come on sprint, you have to put on the oxygen mask before trying to help others.
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Considering the Pre is the first Sprint phone with a decent browser, it doesn't surprise me. I guess in the context of an old-school text-only with numbered menus, it could have been done, but I'm not surprised.
    the phone is intended to be the cornerstone of both palm and sprint. the only thing surprising is sprint's failure to create a site that works with it.
    what we need is a app that enebles us to view and pay our account. The iphone has an app like this for ATT