1.    #1  
    I'm curious as to if this is possible.

I bought my PRE about 4 months ago.. and for the past week have been having quite a few problems with it (hardware and software).. I know that taking it into sprint entitles me to getting another PRE, but if I for any reason wanted to switch to a BB Tour, would that be a possibility?

They're both the same price, so I'm curious as to if this is something they'd do or not.
    WHITE HORSE - Linked to instinct, purity and the drive of the physical body to release powerful and emotional forces, like rage with ensuing chaos and destruction. - The Subconscious Psychosis of Dreams
    I thought this was going to be a thread on how to "return to Sprint" from another carrier!
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    I thought this was going to be a thread on how to "return to Sprint" from another carrier!
    ahh no sorry. ;-)

Work wise it'd just be a lot easier for me to switch to a BB.. I LOVE my PRE and the web browsing but work is work you know.

I don't mind having to do the whole buy a used BB tour and swap them out but it'd be nice if Sprint welcomed me with open arms and just exchanged my Pre for a Tour
    WHITE HORSE - Linked to instinct, purity and the drive of the physical body to release powerful and emotional forces, like rage with ensuing chaos and destruction. - The Subconscious Psychosis of Dreams
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrill_Me007 View Post
    ahh no sorry. ;-)

Work wise it'd just be a lot easier for me to switch to a BB.. I LOVE my PRE and the web browsing but work is work you know.

I don't mind having to do the whole buy a used BB tour and swap them out but it'd be nice if Sprint welcomed me with open arms and just exchanged my Pre for a Tour
    Fat chance especially after 4 months of use. However, if you returned the Pre several times for LEGITIMATE problems, they would eventually swap the phone out for a comparable phone of equal or lesser value. But even then, it is a case by case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrill_Me007 View Post
    ahh no sorry. ;-)

Call Customer Service or Retentions and see what they say.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Take your Pre back and get it replaced w/ new/refurb, then sell your pre and get a new/refurb tour from ebay or craigslist.

That is your only option. I am a long time customer (12 yrs and 5 phones on my acct) When my instinct crapped out the best they (retensions) would do is offer me a touch pro for 285.00 so I ended up just waiting a few days and had to pay full price for the Pre. Sprint wouldnt do anything for me being 6 mos into my contract.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.