1.    #1  
    So i was looking at my usage for my sprint account few days ago, and i noticed that in a week i had used about 300 of my 450 min.....now THAT didnt make sense at all because 1) i only talk to a few ppl and 2) most only on cell phones (which are deemed free unlimited now). so i downloaded my usage to an excel spreadsheet from sprints site (you can apparently do that.... didnt know that, nice touch sprint) and went over my min and naturally i talked to my g/f the most (as i am away at college and she is at home commuting to hers)......and turns outs long story short, sprint was using my anytime min everytime i would talk to her.....so i emailed sprint explaining everything, and within 2 hours i got an email back explaining it was a computer glitch and it read her number as a landline even tho its mobile......(they also gave me 200 free min for the hassle) and is straightening it out in their computer system

so anyways what this is for is that if you dont, you should prolly check your usage, and if it seems a little high, contact sprint about it so they can review your account and fix any computer glitches.....I forgive sprint with this one because its a new system (and my first ever problem with sprint in 3 years)....as long as problems dont keep occurring. =)
    Global Posts
    1,010 Global Posts
    any mobile anytime doesn't start until your next billing cycle.
    What xorg said. If you were in the middle of a billing cycle when Sprint announced Any Mobile, Anytime, it doesn't apply until the next billing cycle
    I can confirm. AMAT does not take effect until start of new Billing Cycle.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Mine has started as of the 13th and man. I don't even use my minutes like I used to. I am 13 days in and only used 60 minutes so far.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    it is my next billing cycle also
    Quote Originally Posted by BlaqkAudio View Post
    What xorg said. If you were in the middle of a billing cycle when Sprint announced Any Mobile, Anytime, it doesn't apply until the next billing cycle
    Or, even if you missed it only by one day, like I did.

</vent>
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xorg View Post
    any mobile anytime doesn't start until your next billing cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I can confirm. AMAT does not take effect until start of new Billing Cycle.
    yup

this also doesn't have anything to do witht eh palm pre... just sayin
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    yup

this also doesn't have anything to do witht eh palm pre... just sayin

sure it does...he was talking on his pre phone which has an exclusive sprint contract?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoTitans View Post
    sure it does...he was talking on his pre phone which has an exclusive sprint contract?
    it isn't directly Pre-related however, it is Carrier-related. So it goes in the carrier discussion, where it is now. I'm assuming it was originally in the Palm Pre forum instead.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by halcyoncmdr View Post
    it isn't directly Pre-related however, it is Carrier-related. So it goes in the carrier discussion, where it is now. I'm assuming it was originally in the Palm Pre forum instead.
    winnar!
    The deal with Sprint just keeps getting sweeter and sweeter. Mine takes affect 10/7/09. I don't know what I'll use my minutes for now that all mobiles are okay.
    If you call Customer Service they will make it effective immediately.
    How many people does it take to "confirm" that it takes effect next billing cycle? 30 more replies, anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    If you call Customer Service they will make it effective immediately.
    Not everyone needs it to take effect immediately. Most people don't otherwise they would already have been on the wrong plan. For most people next billing cycle works.

If you're happy with it being active on your next cycle then wait. The staggered rollout is to prevent the billing system from crashing with so many automatic plan changes.

All of this is already covered in the other thread
    http://forums.precentral.net/cdma-no...e-anytime.html
    Last edited by halcyoncmdr; 09/26/2009 at 02:45 PM.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    I'm almost through with my first full month (9 days left) and have only used 226 out of 450 minutes. This plan works like a charm for me. BIG Thanks again to Sprint for Any Mobile Anytime
    Dave Cook | Fort Myers, Florida | Palm pre | Touchstone | Vaja iVolution Deco
    How many have switched from 900 Simply Everything to 450 Simply Everything because of this new Sprint ama deal?
    I down graded my plan also. A rep called me the other day and she was saying the anytime mobile to mobile is that you can call anybody cell phone..... the catch is you wont get charged unless it is a land line or roaming charges SSSSWWWWEEEEETTTTTTT....... With plans like this Sprint will be back on top of customer satisfaction!!!!!!
    maybe your girlfriend has her cell forwarded to her other boyfriends house and he has a landline ooops
    if you have unlimited roaming on your plan then you will not get roaming charges unless you abuse it by having like 60 % roaming 40% not roaming . Landlines include google voice and voicemail calls and of course landlines.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->