1.    #1  
    I just noticed that the PRL was updated again. Current one is 60654, looks like it was released Wednesday 9/23/09.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinejag View Post
    I just noticed that the PRL was updated again. Current one is 60654, looks like it was released Wednesday 9/23/09.
    you are correct. i just updated myself. hopefully this (and maybe combined w/ the mythical 1.2.?) will help some signal issues.
    Are you able to update your PRL? When I try to do it via Phone Preferences, I lose my sprint signal and get an error saying I need a network connection to update my phone preferences. Anyone else getting this error?
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    Are you able to update your PRL? When I try to do it via Phone Preferences, I lose my sprint signal and get an error saying I need a network connection to update my phone preferences. Anyone else getting this error?
    I'm having the same issue
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    It always does that when you update ur prl. I think it maybe resets. But nothing is wrong. Its still updating
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    I had the same error... but it did update.
    I think I read that this is one of the bug fixes in 1.2.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alpinejag View Post
    Cool. Updated mine.