Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I usually look at sprint.com from home to see usage and minute tallies. Today for the first time I went to the sprint bookmark on my phone to see what I have left in minutes to know if I need to conserve till the end of the month. There is NO ACCOUNT info in the Sprint bookmark. WHY??? I was able to get it through the centro and I can access it through my wifes Samsung A900 which is almost 3 years old. Why is this?
    You sound like my wife... call them and ask them.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    i'm sorry I thought people posted on here to see if they have the same troubles and questions that others might have answers to. I forgot what forums are for. Thanks for reminding me, you ball licker.
    Last edited by pre jr; 09/29/2009 at 02:12 PM.
    Global Posts
    487 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pre jr View Post
    i'm sorry I thought people posted on here to see if they have the same troubles and questions that others might have answers to. I forgot what forums are for. Thanks for reminding ball licker.
    If you read your post from this side of your keyboard you'd get it. Otherwise, being the playground keyboard comando you are, you probably just killed any chance of anyone trying to help; at least help you understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by pre jr View Post
    Thanks for reminding ball licker.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JKTex View Post
    If you read your post from this side of your keyboard you'd get it. Otherwise, being the playground keyboard comando you are, you probably just killed any chance of anyone trying to help; at least help you understand.
    so lets just delete all posts that ask questiong that people are asking answers to. Like screen bleed, notification led, email exchange. Can I get a mod to delete said posts since we have questions that others might have the answers too.
    ball licker...
    pre_jr, I'd like to point out that this is not a paid tech support forum, and people have the right to respond to your posts any way they want.

Likewise, you have the right to fly off the handle and start calling people names, at least until you get so out of hand that a mod comes in here and bans you.

However, if what you want is support, you're going about it the wrong way by getting this worked up over an unhelpful response. As you can see, the whole conversation has become about your use of the term "ball licker," rather than a minute counter on the sprint shortcut.

First of all, not many people are going to know or care, because you are in a minority. Most people with a Pre go for the Simply Everything plan, and couldn't care less how many minutes they've used. I only have the 450 minute plan, but with mobile to mobile, I usually only use about 150 minutes a month, so I've never checked either.

I have checked now, and don't see the link you're talking about, so it looks like sprint pulled it from their mobile page.

Call sprint, find out what you have left, and while you're there, tell them you want that link back.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Most people with a Pre go for the Simply Everything plan, and couldn't care less how many minutes they've used.
    I doubt this.
    I think "ball licker" should be hyphenated... as in, "ball-licker".
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I doubt this.
    I'll admit it's just a guess on my part, but it wouldn't surprise me. At least in this area, every store that sells the Pre, except for actual sprint stores, insists that you MUST have the $99 simply everything plan with a Pre, and will not sell you a Pre unless you get that specific plan.

So, if you know you only want the 450 minute everything data plan, you have to sign up for th $99 Simply Everything and then downgrade as soon as you walk out or the store, or you have to buy directly from Sprint.

Since a lot of people don't know all that, I'm sure they just get stuck with the Simply Everything whether they need it or not.
    Well, 3 posts in and already starting the name calling......"D-Bag".
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I had Dr. D0uchenScum respond in 6 minutes from Posting the question. If people were to not post questions about their phone and issues what would this "forum" consist of. As fast as it took him to post something so blatantly stupid to kick up his post count. I could have had a answer.

ANSWER
    I called sprint and the lady said that it is because the pre is recognized as just a regular computer accessing the address so it doesn't know the phone number to the account.
    See, like I said, call Sprint and ask them.

In all seriousness, I apologize... it was a bit of an uncalled for snide remark I made, and looking back, it was a pretty legitimate question you posted.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    i
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    still
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    dont
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Now kiss and make up you two..