i
    Quote Originally Posted by pre jr View Post
    still
    dont
    you
    Alright, incredibly uncalled for as this was, I have to say, this is about the funniest thing I've seen on a forum since the dead kid on the WoW forums.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I think "ball licker" should be hyphenated... as in, "ball-licker".
    No no no, it should be one word like "balllicker". I particularly like the 3 L's in a row.
    Quote Originally Posted by VeeDubb65 View Post
    Alright, incredibly uncalled for as this was, I have to say, this is about the funniest thing I've seen on a forum since the dead kid on the WoW forums.
    I'm actually quite embarrassed that I LoL'd... at this and the dead kid "loot" quip.

Oh and I have to say I prefer "ball licker" two separate words.
    Last edited by Shiftomnimega; 09/29/2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Opinion on the proper spelling of "ball licker."
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    Is this where I point out, that I can still log into my Sprint account
    and see my usage details, just fine? What "sprint bookmark" are you
    talking about?

ian
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Wonder why sprint didn't make an app for that...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftomnimega View Post
    I'm actually quite embarrassed that I LoL'd... at this and the dead kid "loot" quip.

Oh and I have to say I prefer "ball licker" two separate words.

For anybody who doesn't know what we're talking about with the dead kid on the WoW forums, take a look at this.

Does your mommy know you're playing on the computer?? Seriously, an apology was made, the person making it was sincere about it. So why can't you show him the same respect that he is showing you and accept it?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by edlex View Post
    No no no, it should be one word like "balllicker". I particularly like the 3 L's in a row.
    According to Meriam-Webster, "ball licker" is not hyphenated. It is two words, i.e. ball girl...

Main Entry: ball girl
    Function: noun
    Date: 1926
    : a female attendant who retrieves balls for players or officials (as in a tennis match or a baseball or basketball game)
    Don't panic, there will be plenty of time for that later.
    This thread had me confused, annoyed and angry. I leave it laughing. Great pics. Lol
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    Is this where I point out, that I can still log into my Sprint account
    and see my usage details, just fine? What "sprint bookmark" are you
    talking about?

ian
    When you open web app and have the series of bookmarks the "sprint" bookmark. On my centro when i opened web it would have the news headlines and other entertainment folders along with "my account" and it doesn't now.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Does your mommy know you're playing on the computer?? Seriously, an apology was made, the person making it was sincere about it. So why can't you show him the same respect that he is showing you and accept it?

I thanked him in the post so it was just a ball-busting post. I had to individualize the posts to have 10 to post a pic
    I think "noun, noun" as in "ball girl" does not get hyphenated, but "noun, adjective" as in "ball-licker" should be hyphenated.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I think "noun, noun" as in "ball girl" does not get hyphenated, but "noun, adjective" as in "ball-licker" should be hyphenated.
    Topic is up for discussion. Anyone? Anyone?
    Global Posts
    809 Global Posts
    When you open web app and have the series of bookmarks the "sprint" bookmark. On my centro when i opened web it would have the news headlines and other entertainment folders along with "my account" and it doesn't now.
    Ah, I deleted that bookmark on the first day.

Start here. https://manage.sprintpcs.com/Manage/myportal/MyUSC/
    Login, and bookmark where you end up.

ian
    <move to appropiate forum>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12