1.    #1  
    So i decided to go to sprint today and ask about the 25% off accesories for sprint premier customers and was told that i would get a coupon in the mail. So bummed out i still asked about the touchstone. Played around with it for a few minutes and asking some general questions. The rep tells me that she can give me 20% off for a promtion off of the 69.99 dollar pricetag, so i think about it and it seems like a good deal, after buying it from precentral store and paying shipping i wasnt paying that much more, maybe 5 bucks or so. So i tell her i'll take it and she throws in for free another usb cord and the wall adapter. SPRINT ROCKS, they are definetly changing the way they are doing business. So after taxes i paid 60.47 for a touchstone, usb cord and wall adapter im super pumped.
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    It would be sooo nice if you gave me the usb cord LoL, I don't know where mine is! I'd walk to Sprint (no car) because its only a few blocks away, but its raining so hard here! I'm glad they hooked you up, maybe they'll do that for me when I DO go!
    Quote Originally Posted by franky_402 View Post
    So i decided to go to sprint today and ask about the 25% off accesories for sprint premier customers and was told that i would get a coupon in the mail. So bummed out i still asked about the touchstone. Played around with it for a few minutes and asking some general questions. The rep tells me that she can give me 20% off for a promtion off of the 69.99 dollar pricetag, so i think about it and it seems like a good deal, after buying it from precentral store and paying shipping i wasnt paying that much more, maybe 5 bucks or so. So i tell her i'll take it and she throws in for free another usb cord and the wall adapter. SPRINT ROCKS, they are definetly changing the way they are doing business. So after taxes i paid 60.47 for a touchstone, usb cord and wall adapter im super pumped.
    Obtaining a free micro usb and ac adapter for your spare touchstone is a documented occurrence. It has been written about a lot in this forum. It has to be a corporate sprint store though. I wrote simple instructions on how to get the ac adapter and micro usb for free. See here (scroll to the bottom):
    Palm Pre Touchstone Charger Kit Review and HOW TO OBTAIN A FREE PALM AC ADAPTER AND MICRO-USB | L337Tech
  4.    #4  
    im not sure if the store i went to was corporate or not, but its nice to know sprint is doing this, its almost kind of ridiculous that if you want to have say your ts at work and a regular charger at home you would have to spend another 20-30 bucks for the cord and wall adapter. IMO i think the ts should come with its own cord
    i1000+ -> i90 -> i530 -> i730 -> i530 -> i730 -> i560 -> i930 -> i215 -> i860 -> i930 -> i860 -> i870 -> i880 -> i870 -> i850 -> i870 -> i830 -> i9 -> Pre
    the ones that complain about sprints customer service are the ones that cant stop living in the past.

I came from ATT and by far Sprint have been the best provider ever.
    you can buy a usb cord for like 7 or 8 bucks at a computer store lol
    just dont go to sprint to get it
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  7.    #7  
    but it has to be small enough to fit into the small space of the touchstone, and regardless you still need the ac adapter, the touchstone wont work if it isnt getting something like 1000ma or something like that
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LuWiiGi333 View Post
    It would be sooo nice if you gave me the usb cord LoL, I don't know where mine is! I'd walk to Sprint (no car) because its only a few blocks away, but its raining so hard here! I'm glad they hooked you up, maybe they'll do that for me when I DO go!
    if you act nice they will be nice to you, I know there is usb and ac adapters in almost every store from return phones or exchanges, when a customer is nice ,we will help then , just don't go with an attitude or bossy because that will not work , I tell you by experience , I deal with customer that "demand" stuff , U know in those cases I rather trow it away than give it to then, and they Go oh I'm going to ATT or Verizon , I say go bye
    LOL I know I'm bad but like i say just be nice and they will be nice to you
    Not bad since all that stuff at amazon is 70 bucks shipped.

Then again, considering number1pete's post it might be possible to get the TS for 50 shipped from Amazon and then just ask Sprint for the cord and adapter?
    You don't need the coupon if you are a Sprint Premier member. They just gave me my 25% off at the register when I picked up the Touchstone and asked for the discount.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo