1.    #1  
    25% Off Accessories

Sprint Premier customers can now get a 25% discount on any accessory, any time at Sprint-owned retail stores. You donít need to bring your Sprint Premier discount card. As long as youíre a Premier customer, you get the discount!

Now that's cool.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone think this is cool?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Anyone think this is cool?
    Very cool, considering they charge 25% more than anyone else.
    We're all a bunch of "slimy ******* users."
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    25% Off Accessories

Sprint Premier customers can now get a 25% discount on any accessory, any time at Sprint-owned retail stores. You donít need to bring your Sprint Premier discount card. As long as youíre a Premier customer, you get the discount!

Now that's cool.
    There's a discount card?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by REVNU View Post
    Very cool, considering they charge 25% more than anyone else.
    Yep, that is true. However, I have found a few exceptions to that. For those who shop around, it is not a bad thing to try the Sprint store with your 25% discount and see what you get.
    Brick and mortar stores always seem to be a bit more expensive, with the advantage that you can see it and get it now. That's not a bad thing (so in that way 25% off is cool)!
    Last edited by sudoer; 09/16/2009 at 05:39 PM.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripcode View Post
    There's a discount card?
    Was, but not anymore. It came in the Sprint Premier catalog they send out monthly.
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    um...ALL carrier stores charge MSRP...that's the SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE...I never bought accessories at Verizon either... Either find a deal online & wait to receive or pay more at the store & have it right away...

Come on y'all...we pay for convenience! haha
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    um...ALL carrier stores charge MSRP...that's the SUGGESTED RETAIL PRICE...I never bought accessories at Verizon either... Either find a deal online & wait to receive or pay more at the store & have it right away...

Come on y'all...we pay for convenience! haha
    Not true car chargers went up in price without a change in product or packaging.

But yes there is a card but you do not need to bring the card. If you are premier you can get it any time.
    I think that's a nice benefit. I know there have been times when I just needed something "right now" and cursed after paying the in store price so 25% off eases the pain a bit.
    Does anyone know how this discount works for shared plans? We have premier, but I'm not the primary. Wondering if I could still just roll up in there and say, "We have premier," without the primary user and get the discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiftomnimega View Post
    Does anyone know how this discount works for shared plans? We have premier, but I'm not the primary. Wondering if I could still just roll up in there and say, "We have premier," without the primary user and get the discount.
    Yes, though not the primary user you are still on the account.

You should just have to give them your cell number and it will pull up. I have a shared plan and my wife is able to go in and do this also.