1. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Is there any way to block incoming calls from certain phone numbers like texts can be blocked on Sprint's network?
    Quote Originally Posted by exi View Post
    Is there any way to block incoming calls from certain phone numbers like texts can be blocked on Sprint's network?
    Yes, pay your bills.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

3. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor View Post
    Yes, pay your bills.
    I do. Thanks though.

Anyone?
    No, you cannot block calls. You can block texts from certain numbers though.
    I'd like to know too. I've started getting a wave of illegal robo calls on my pre. When I look up the number, it doesn't exist. I guess they're spoofing it so I can't complain to the FCC.
  6. exi
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfaza View Post
    I'd like to know too. I've started getting a wave of illegal robo calls on my pre. When I look up the number, it doesn't exist. I guess they're spoofing it so I can't complain to the FCC.
    Likely. But yeah, it doesn't look like we're going to have any luck here (though I guess an app might be possible..? I know that such things float around on WM).

I have already blocked texts with Sprint, but sadly, some numbers ought to be blocked also.