Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    EDIT: Corrected Business plan eligibility. It is the Business Advantage, not the Business Essentials plans that are eligible.

I am going to put this here in the hopes that it can be used as a single place for a definitive "Will my plan qualify?" or "What is the difference from the unlimited plan?". All of the other threads have questions and things thrown in the middle and are extremely hard to go through and explain in a timely fashion. So hopefully this will be kept open as an easier source of information for it.

Sprint Any Mobile Anytime allows you unlimited minutes to and from any mobile phone number on any network. Whether it is Sprint, AT&T, Verizon, Alltel, T-Mobile, iPCS, Cricket, SouthernLinc, etc. it does not matter, If it is a mobile phone number, it is included. Calling a landline home or business phone will still count against your minutes.

Any Mobile Anytime is automatically added to any Everything Data plan, you don't need to call in to have it added manually. If you want to however, it can be added immediately.

The primary difference between the Simply Everything unlimited plan and the rest of the Everything Data plans with Any Mobile Anytime is the unlimited calling to landlines on the Simply Everything plan. For example a realtor will probably want to stay on the unlimited plan because they use their phone a lot but don't know most of the numbers they would talk to on a daily basis, so many of those may be landlines.

Any Mobile Anytime is included with these plans:
    450 Everything Data plan ($69.99)
    900 Everything Data plan ($89.99)
    1500 Everything Data Share plan ($129.99)
    3000 Everything Data Share plan ($169.99)
    500 Everything Plus plan ($59.99)
    1000 Everything Plus plan ($79.99)
    1600 Everything Plus Share plan ($109.99)
    3200 Everything Plus Share plan ($149.99)
    Any of the Business Advantage w/ Messaging and Data

It is not included with Employee Wireless Discount or Advantage Club plans.

The Simply Everything unlimited plans are excluded because they have unlimited minutes to ANY number nationwide whether it be landline or mobile anyway.

In short, because the Pre requires the Everything Data plan, all Pre users will have Any Mobile Anytime. If you have the Pre on a family plan, all the phones on that family plan will have it as well.

Current customers will have Any Mobile Anytime automatically added to their account at the start of their next billing cycle. New customers, or plan changes, it will take effect immediately. This is to alleviate system issues with the massive number of plan adjustments it requires.

Google Voice and Skype numbers are listed as landline numbers in the national number database which is used to determine number eligibility. They do not fall under the Any Mobile Anytime program.

Any Mobile Anytime does not occur while roaming, just like regular mobile-to-mobile calls.

Any questions please ask and I will see if I can answer them, or find an answer about the program.
    Last edited by halcyoncmdr; 09/12/2009 at 10:31 PM.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    I'll use the Pick 5 numbers for my main 5 landlines/business phones.
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorx View Post
    I'll use the Pick 5 numbers for my main 5 landlines/business phones.

I just had the Pick 5 put on my plan a few days ago for free, but unfortunately all 5 numbers I picked were mobile numbers. I wonder how hard it would be to have them changed?
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameOut View Post
    I just had the Pick 5 put on my plan a few days ago for free, but unfortunately all 5 numbers I picked were mobile numbers. I wonder how hard it would be to have them changed?
    I think you just call them up and they can switch them.

I personally don't even have 5 non-mobile numbers that I call so I'm not going to bother.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Chat with an Agent, or call. Once it is in your account, changing them is easier.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I called this morning to switch out a number with no problems. I spoke with a regular CS rep and didn't have to go to retentions like I had to when I got the Pick 3. I added my GV number. Just told them that my brother moved and I had to switch out his number.
    My billing cycle started on the 4th. So that means that I won't be getting this feature until next month of the 4th?
    Just Wondering If The Any Mobile Any Time Feature Goes Both Ways? I Know OutGoing Calls Are Free. But Are InComing Calls Free Also? Just A Thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailzy_Baby View Post
    Just Wondering If The Any Mobile Any Time Feature Goes Both Ways? I Know OutGoing Calls Are Free. But Are InComing Calls Free Also? Just A Thought...
    Yes, it's listed in the fine print on the anymobile.sprint.com page:

Any Mobile, Anytime (AMA): Applies when directly dialing/receiving standard voice calls between domestic wireless numbers as determined when the call is placed using independent third-party and Sprint databases.
    There's more fine print than that, such as it doesn't include numbers called through 411 or calling your voicemail, but I'm not going to type out the whole thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    My billing cycle started on the 4th. So that means that I won't be getting this feature until next month of the 4th?
    this is correct
    HAHA! Thank You For The Resonse. Sorry, Sometimes I Get Lazy. :P But Once Again Thank You.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    How did anyone get the Pick 3 or 5 for free? o.o
    I just got any mobile anytime added to my account. My cycle ended this last Sunday. Just went to the online chat and the girl added it no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    I got it because I was out of contract, might be more difficult if you're in contract.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I got it because I was out of contract, might be more difficult if you're in contract.
    Ahh I see. Only thing I've been able to do is talk Sprint into giving me a $50 credit towards the account due to the recent price downgrade on the Pre.

Too bad the Sprint AnyMobile won't be effective for me till my next billing cycle..
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    Call and ask. It may take some time but you'll get routed around and if you mention being unsatisfied they will eventually route you to retensions,they are the oly ones that can add it. It would probably help to mention tmobile or atts pick 5 options and suggest you are thinking of switching. I got mine added 1 month into a 2 year contract so it can be done it just moght take some patience. If it looks like you are hitting a dead end call back and try a different rep.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    What about incoming/outgoing calls to a Google Voice phone number?
    This Commercial was just shown during the game break on WB
    I just called Sprint (guy who picked up was from USA, North Carolina) and EPRP plans (newer SEROs) are NOT part of this Any mobile anytime promotion.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bp6088 View Post
    What about incoming/outgoing calls to a Google Voice phone number?
    It will use anytime minutes for calls to VOIP numbers which im assuming google voice well be recognized as.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast