Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Skidmark, I appreciate the thanks. Shows that I'm being helpful.

Thanks again,
    Shado.
    I'm on EPRP and my new billing cycle started on Sept 12 and when I check my plan/usage, anytime/any mobile shows up.
    Thanks Sprint!
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    I'm on EPRP and my new billing cycle started on Sept 12 and when I check my plan/usage, anytime/any mobile shows up.
    Thanks Sprint!
    I'm enjoying the feature as well! Although I'm not using it as much as I thought. Sprint to Sprint is pretty much enough to stabilize my usage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    My billing cycle started on the 4th. So that means that I won't be getting this feature until next month of the 4th?
    You can call cs and they will make the switch effective immediately.
    Any mobile any time does not occure while roaming ??? what's this mean exactly????
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Any mobile any time does not occure while roaming ??? what's this mean exactly????
    The "exactly" part of your question might best be hard to answer until people get a chance to observe their usage/bills after making some test calls.

The general answer is that works the same way that Sprint "PCS to PCS"* calling plans did, except that instead of the other calling party having to be PCS, they can be any mobile phone.

My assumption is that the "roaming" is based on whether your side is roaming and doesn't care whether the other side is roaming or not. I'm not sure what would happen if your roaming status switches after you initiate a call. My guess is they'll base it based on how the call was initiated but I'm not sure.

* "PCS to PCS" was a feature where if the other person also had a Sprint mobile phone, you could call their phone without using minutes. Some people had this feature added to their plan as a "perk" and others may have paid for it.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    It means that if you are sprint service and are calling any other mobile device you will not use your anytime minutes. If you roaming off another carriers towers then you will. Simple as that
    Has anybody with the 900 Simply Everything plan downgraded to the 450 Simply Everything Plan with this new Sprint Mobile Anytime deal?
    Can you make google call?
  10.    #50  
    Google Voice and toll-free numbers are listed as landline numbers in the national number database. That is where Sprint pulls the information to determine if it is a mobile or landline number.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123