Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 50
  1. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by huynhc View Post
    I just called Sprint (guy who picked up was from USA, North Carolina) and EPRP plans (newer SEROs) are NOT part of this Any mobile anytime promotion.
    He's not well informed then. If you check the EPRP online yourself, it clearly states new customers are going to get Sprint's AnyMobile if it's Data plan.

    I also also called yesterday to confirm I'll be getting AnyMobile. Seems like for existing customers, it will be added on on the next billing cycle. For new customers, it'll be effective immediately.

    Note: although this could be changed. For some odd reason, at this very moment, Sprint's EPRP page is under maintenance. So things can change, but I did call yesterday to confirm with a Sprint Rep.
  2. nhyde's Avatar
    Posts
    118 Posts
    Global Posts
    138 Global Posts
    #22  
    I've seen 3 commercials for this thing during one episode of The Mentalist, and another 2 during NBC Night Football
    Number of Pre's in household: 2, one for my wife and one for myself.
    Follow me on Twitter @Nhyde
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    He's not well informed then. If you check the EPRP online yourself, it clearly states new customers are going to get Sprint's AnyMobile if it's Data plan.

    I also also called yesterday to confirm I'll be getting AnyMobile. Seems like for existing customers, it will be added on on the next billing cycle. For new customers, it'll be effective immediately.

    Note: although this could be changed. For some odd reason, at this very moment, Sprint's EPRP page is under maintenance. So things can change, but I did call yesterday to confirm with a Sprint Rep.
    i hope you are right.... cause I was partially sad.
  4. enm2307's Avatar
    Posts
    29 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    #24  
    does this mean tht employee discounts are not eligible. That's would suck
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    He's not well informed then. If you check the EPRP online yourself, it clearly states new customers are going to get Sprint's AnyMobile if it's Data plan.

    I also also called yesterday to confirm I'll be getting AnyMobile. Seems like for existing customers, it will be added on on the next billing cycle. For new customers, it'll be effective immediately.

    Note: although this could be changed. For some odd reason, at this very moment, Sprint's EPRP page is under maintenance. So things can change, but I did call yesterday to confirm with a Sprint Rep.
    I logged onto my account page today and it showed that I had two account notices that weren't there yesterday. One was about the AnyMobile programs, the other was telling me that since I was a Premier customer I should check out my rewards. (I wasn't aware I was a Premier customer, let alone the rewards available.) I have the Everything Plus Family Data for Blackberry, but one of my phones is the Sprint 8330 Curve and the other is a Nextel 8350i Curve. I wonder if the Nextel phones will be covered under this plan as well, can't see why they wouldn't be.

    This is the message I get on my account page:

    "Introducing Any Mobile, Anytime. If you have an Everything Data plan, you’re now free to call any mobile, anytime."

    When I click on it, it takes me to a log in page, and when I log in, it takes me to my main Sprint log-in page. That takes me to my main account page. Kind of like being caught in an endless loop. Anyone else having this experience?
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)



    "When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  6. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I logged onto my account page today and it showed that I had two account notices that weren't there yesterday. One was about the AnyMobile programs, the other was telling me that since I was a Premier customer I should check out my rewards. (I wasn't aware I was a Premier customer, let alone the rewards available.) I have the Everything Plus Family Data for Blackberry, but one of my phones is the Sprint 8330 Curve and the other is a Nextel 8350i Curve. I wonder if the Nextel phones will be covered under this plan as well, can't see why they wouldn't be.

    This is the message I get on my account page:

    "Introducing Any Mobile, Anytime. If you have an Everything Data plan, you’re now free to call any mobile, anytime."

    When I click on it, it takes me to a log in page, and when I log in, it takes me to my main Sprint log-in page. That takes me to my main account page. Kind of like being caught in an endless loop. Anyone else having this experience?
    I'm not sure about this issue. But after maintainences yesterday on the EPRP pages, I'm sure nothing has changed. If you check the plans page, it clearly provides the fine print (AnyMobile) for the data plans for both individual and family plans. Usually, if you're an existing customer it would most likely be effective on the next billing cycle. If you're a new customer it will be effective immediately.

    Remember, Sprint's AnyMobile is only available on current offered plans that have data. So technically, like others have mentioned, all Pre users will have Sprint's AnyMobile. I hope I cleared some misunderstandings and concerns.
  7.    #27  
    The first post was updated yesterday evening with some more information about the program and a listing of the plans it covers.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

    Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by halcyoncmdr View Post
    The first post was updated yesterday evening with some more information about the program and a listing of the plans it covers.
    I saw that, and was a little confused. I get the impression that it covers the Everything Plus plans, but it also says that Employee plans aren't covered. Aren't the Plus plans considered employee plans, since to get one you need to have a Sprint employee's email address? My plan was switched from a SERO when I went to a BlackBerry and became the plus since I already had the SERO in place.

    Also, will Nextel phones be included in this? I can't see why not, since I have one of each on my plan, plus Nextel uses the same plan structures as Spring.

    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)



    "When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  9. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I saw that, and was a little confused. I get the impression that it covers the Everything Plus plans, but it also says that Employee plans aren't covered. Aren't the Plus plans considered employee plans, since to get one you need to have a Sprint employee's email address? My plan was switched from a SERO when I went to a BlackBerry and became the plus since I already had the SERO in place.

    Also, will Nextel phones be included in this? I can't see why not, since I have one of each on my plan, plus Nextel uses the same plan structures as Spring.

    Regarding the Everything Plus Plans; those plans are for consumers. Although they are considered new SERO, these plans are definitely not employee plans. Just think of them as Referrals instead of employee plans.
  10.    #30  
    The Everything Plus Referral Plans are not considered employee plans. They are a regular consumer plan, you just have to have been referred by an employee to get access to order the plans, or have a SERO plan previously which was based on the same referral idea.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

    Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
  11. Freshyz's Avatar
    Posts
    905 Posts
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shado.F View Post
    Ahh I see. Only thing I've been able to do is talk Sprint into giving me a $50 credit towards the account due to the recent price downgrade on the Pre.
    Was this a big hassle to do? What was your approach to getting this credit?
    Like did you come off demanding a refund or are they just giving this out to those who actually inquire?


    I have to say as well how STOKED I am that Sprint hooked us up like this! I already was on the 450 Data plan but not worrying about over usage has made my Sprint / Pre experience just that much better. 90% of my calls incoming and outgoing are from cells.
    (take that AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile etc.. .)
    I'm going to convert more friends this way when they realize how much they can save monthly... .
  12. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Was this a big hassle to do? What was your approach to getting this credit?
    Like did you come off demanding a refund or are they just giving this out to those who actually inquire?


    I have to say as well how STOKED I am that Sprint hooked us up like this! I already was on the 450 Data plan but not worrying about over usage has made my Sprint / Pre experience just that much better. 90% of my calls incoming and outgoing are from cells.
    (take that AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile etc.. .)
    I'm going to convert more friends this way when they realize how much they can save monthly... .
    Well if you're still under the 30-day guarantee, just tell them it feels unfair as it was only a few days or weeks apart from the price downgrade. I'm sure there are a group of people with financial instability, and in my situation that's what I had implied to the Sprint Rep I spoke with.

    Most likely, if you are still under the 30-day guarantee you will be able to get the credit. Don't give the Sprint Rep trouble, be polite and ask. Give them your thoughts and opinions of the phone and their services too.

    I agree with Sprint's AnyMobile it makes the majority or even all of Sprint's customers worry free. This is a big step for Sprint, and I'm sure it's going to hurt other carriers if they don't have something to compete with Sprint's low plan offers and their new AnyMobile feature.

    Again regarding the $50 credit, it all depends where your stand point with Sprint is, how and who you're talking to.
    Last edited by Shado.F; 09/12/2009 at 07:05 PM.
  13.    #33  
    The $50 credit is an official credit being offered by Sprint to those who purchased a Pre within 30 days of the Price drop. If you are courteous and are talking to a nice rep though, they may give you the credit even if you are outside the 30 day window.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

    Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
  14. #34  
    this is a major development in the state of communications in America.

    does that sound overstated? I dont think it is.

    I dont ever call a land line unless its the post office or sumsuchBS. so this basically means that I get unlimited calling.

    In response I plan to switch my plan to 450 minutes from 900 minutes, and even then it will still basically be unlimited calling for me.

    I hope Sprint can be profitable with this endeavor, and that they factored into their gameplan that maybe many folks like me will cut their plans down now that mobile-mobile calls don't count against our minutes.

    Anyways, they presumably anticipated this and figure it wil be offset be the FLOOD of folks that will rush to Sprint for this amazing plan.

    I see some critics poo-poo the enormity of this plan, but imho this is a Simply Amazing plan. Its how it should be. Just pay a reasonable fee, a flat fee and then enjoy the service.

    As much as I have an issue with Sprints 5 GB WiMax cap I don't think I'll be going anywhere now, I plan to stay with Sprint ad infinitum.

    i heart sprint
    .
    .

  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by superduperpre View Post
    As much as I have an issue with Sprints 5 GB WiMax cap I don't think I'll be going anywhere now, I plan to stay with Sprint ad infinitum.

    i heart sprint
    The WiMax data plans do not have a limit. The limit is only on the 3G CDMA side of the data cards. Data used on a 4G device while in 4G coverage is unlimited.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

    Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by halcyoncmdr View Post
    The Everything Plus Referral Plans are not considered employee plans. They are a regular consumer plan, you just have to have been referred by an employee to get access to order the plans, or have a SERO plan previously which was based on the same referral idea.
    Got it. Thanks for the clairification.

    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)



    "When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoRock View Post
    My billing cycle started on the 4th. So that means that I won't be getting this feature until next month of the 4th?
    count ur blessings mine is 9th
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

    The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
  18.    #38  
    For 99% of users it won't make a difference if this is enabled now or on the billing cycle. If you aren't going over your minutes as it is, then it won't make much of a difference at the moment if you use your phone like you normally do. If you are on track to go over your minutes then it is understandable. The feature can be added immediately but unless you need it there in no point in getting worked up over it not being active until your next cycle. The billing cycle activation allows the billing system to cope with the massive number of plan changes in an organized fashion versus having it try and do it immediately and take the whole system down.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

    Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
  19. #39  
    How does one get an employee referral to get the Everything Plus Plan?
  20. Shado.F's Avatar
    Posts
    263 Posts
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    How does one get an employee referral to get the Everything Plus Plan?
    Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program
    E-mail: russ.s.mcguire@sprint.com
    3 Digit Code: 383

    If you're already under contract, just request a plan change and be ready for any changes. Ask them to be clear on the changes and their policy, etc to make sure you're aware.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    count ur blessings mine is 9th
    You can actually call Sprint NOW, if you're impacient. Make a request that you want Sprint's AnyMobile added on. Although it doesn't make much difference, it will definitely expand your calling freedom earlier, so you can then start taking advantage of it. I can confirm that Sprint wil be able to add it on for you upon request.
    Last edited by Shado.F; 09/16/2009 at 10:46 AM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions