1.    #1  
    Just got this email from Sprint... anyone know what the "Big" announcement is??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    imagination is a terrible thing to waste
    Rumor has it they are coming out with Sprint AnyMobile - Unlimited calls to any mobile number.
    I am Sprint premier... never got a blasted email... what up Sprint??
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I was gonna add a line with a pre and change to a everything family plan and mentioned the email and asked if I should wait to till tomorrow to change. The rep said I should so I guess it is something plan related.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsullivanaia View Post
    Rumor has it they are coming out with Sprint AnyMobile - Unlimited calls to any mobile number.
    Rumor is right.

Now, if that works with the Pre, it might be worth leaving SERO. Might.
    Yawn. Much ado about nothing. Unless you routinely go over the minutes in your plan, this won't save you a penny.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    Yawn. Much ado about nothing. Unless you routinely go over the minutes in your plan, this won't save you a penny.
    I'm not sure that's correct. I was on the fence about dropping my minutes from 3000 to 1500. Having my mobile minutes cut from the equation will allow me to drop. And switching will save my family plan about $40. I'm pretty happy with this announcement.
    Sprint Puts a Twist, and a Higher Price, on More Free Minutes - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com

Might be a good deal when upgrading to a new handset after the one or two-year agreement is over. Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    Rumor is right.

Now, if that works with the Pre, it might be worth leaving SERO. Might.
    It is getting very hard to stay with sero now... the limited phones scheme is working... plus, you can get BBs on other plans.

With google's voice being added to my mobile-to-home joint, I can call that for free (and on to any land line).

Then again, who wants to run around asking people if they called google voice or called from their their cell? With sero, I have more than enough minutes (1250) at $50. lol

In all, I think Sprint is doing a great job this year! These are great moves to try and turn things around.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Sprint Puts a Twist, and a Higher Price, on More Free Minutes - Bits Blog - NYTimes.com

Might be a good deal when upgrading to a new handset after the one or two-year agreement is over. Thoughts?
    That entire article is filled with incorrect information up the wazoo.

The roaming circumstances have not changed at all, and are not much, if at all, different than any other carrier. Roaming is entirely different from the Any Mobile Anytime program. The only way they overlap is that if you roam, it does not apply at all, end of story. Same with night and weekends and mobile-to-mobile regularly. Nothing has changed there.

I find it hard to believe that Sprint subscribers call internationally more often than users on other carriers, I don't know the last time I added an international calling plan to a phone. Why would international calling be included in the Any Mobile Anytime plan? You don't pay extra for it, and you're already getting 250 million free numbers to call anytime you want.

The 5GB cap does not apply to phones, only broadband cards after the change took effect, older plans are grandfathered.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)