1.    #1  
    Yesterday I noticed that my NFL application, bundled with the phone from Sprint, must have updated itself OTA. No update notifications, but it's now different. In particular, you can now only track players in the fantasy section -- rather than teams, where you could select the league provider.

I don't mind updates, but I'd sure like to know when they're happening, especially if it removes functionally from an already overbilled app... weren't we supposed to get streaming audio of the games with it?

Can anyone else confirm this? Might have happened before yesterday, but only a day or two.
    I noticed the same thing. However, i now see that they've added Fantasy Companion to the fantasy list. ESPN is the only provider available at this time. I'm hoping they add CBS and NFL.com to the list.
    Game streaming is for regular season only, no preseason.
    It should work (crossing fingers) on Thursday.
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Game streaming is for regular season only, no preseason.
    It should work (crossing fingers) on Thursday.
    I did. I checked it last night on my Pre.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    I wanna be able to type in the team name and get all their info without having to nav the menus. Update that.

Otherwise nice app, just I want to access info quicker.
    I really want my yahoo fantasy team back in this app! Player tracker just doesn't cut it. I do use the mobile ffl yahoo site and just flip between cards (which is the ultimate 2nd option!).
    I hope they didn't get paid off by espn to be exclusive for a lil while just to get people to join their league