1.    #1  
    Wow!!!!!Amazingly easy.

2 minutes long conversation. Done. 10% discount on Sprint bill...wont kick in til second or third bill. BTW, the person i spoke to was super cool friendly too....great cust rep.

How???

All you need to do is call 877-728-3428 and ask to add a credit union discount to your phone line. They’ll ask you for your name and phone number, and the credit union you’re a member of. It will take about two minutes and you’re done! 10% off your monthly bill!

What puzzled me was....they did not even verify my credit union. I think you can just throw any CUs outthere. Well, in my case, i do actually have a CU.

Make your call now and save 10%.
    I used to work at a third party dealer of cell phones and the easiest way to sell a phone was to promise them 25% off there bill. After we set up there phone we called up sprint gave them our store id and told them that the customer was a UPS employee and there it was. You can get a discount through most major employers. The amount of the discount depends on how many people from that job use it, the more people the more discount. Unfortunately it doesn't apply to all plans. I know that it doesn't work on the simply everything unlimited for some reason. My parents still get a ups discount even after 3 years even though none of us ever worked there.
  3.    #3  
    They work on an honor system i guess.
    i get 25% off for working at autozone. But i actually had to add a password and everything to get the discount.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    With a little searching here, you should be able to increase that 10% to 25%.
    Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    Wow!!!!!Amazingly easy.

2 minutes long conversation. Done. 10% discount on Sprint bill...wont kick in til second or third bill. BTW, the person i spoke to was super cool friendly too....great cust rep.

How???

All you need to do is call 877-728-3428 and ask to add a credit union discount to your phone line. They’ll ask you for your name and phone number, and the credit union you’re a member of. It will take about two minutes and you’re done! 10% off your monthly bill!

What puzzled me was....they did not even verify my credit union. I think you can just throw any CUs outthere. Well, in my case, i do actually have a CU.

Make your call now and save 10%.
    877-728-3428: Is this a Sprint Number? if so, is it a separate/special type of Sprint customer service line?

I do use a credit union myself. Not that it matters, but is there a list of supported credit unions?

Curious: Who has gotten more than 10% off?
    I got 15% of because I go to Penn State
    The standard Credit Union discount is 10%, for any credit union. Some have higher discounts but they are extremely few and far between compared to the number of credit unions overall.

As for the specific number, I've never seen it but a regular Care rep should be able to apply the discount, or at minimum send out the information for it to be applied within a couple days.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    i get 27% off because my rep is my friend and she gave me her employees discount so all i pay is 57ish but still its cheaper then other people i know but u think i can get this 10% too im going to try
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nunae76 View Post
    i get 27% off because my rep is my friend and she gave me her employees discount so all i pay is 57ish but still its cheaper then other people i know but u think i can get this 10% too im going to try
    don't ruin something good
    Quote Originally Posted by halcyoncmdr View Post
    The standard Credit Union discount is 10%, for any credit union. Some have higher discounts but they are extremely few and far between compared to the number of credit unions overall.

As for the specific number, I've never seen it but a regular Care rep should be able to apply the discount, or at minimum send out the information for it to be applied within a couple days.
    Thanks, Kev. I'll call the number post haste and confirm in a few days by going to a Sprint Store. Should I call the same number to remove my Sprint insurance as well?
    I really do work for UPS and get the 25% discount -- it's a very nice feature. I hope it continues after I leave --- I'm pretty used to it. BTW, I had to fax my id to get it.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    my mazda discount is 23%
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I have also heard there was a discount for EMS workers, can someone confirm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Runningwarrior08 View Post
    i get 25% off for working at autozone. But i actually had to add a password and everything to get the discount.
    Wished Id known that during my stint as a PSM in college!! I always learn these things too late... should see if they have a discount for military/government contractors, god knows we do enough work with/for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by sousy View Post
    my mazda discount is 23%
    Mazda Discount? You mean you work for Mazda?
    if you don't have a discount currently, and want to get one legit, join alliant credit union- 25% off.

you qualify if you're a member of various orgs- and if you're not, you can join the pta for like $25... (Qualifying Organizations | Eligibility | Membership | Alliant Credit Union)

25% off Sprint bill: $30 and some paperwork. Everyone can qualify.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Mazda Discount? You mean you work for Mazda?
    Mazda service tech