Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    I logged into my Sprint.com account today to see if my Alliant Credit Union discount had kicked in. It had, and I highly recommend everyone take advantage of it if you haven't already (dropped my monthly service from $78.82 to $59.57). That is not the point of this thread, though. Dang, OP and already off topic.

When I logged in, a popup appeared and offered a $5 discount for switching to paperless billing. Has anyone else noticed this and/or already enrolled in paperless billing? I'm just wondering if anyone has actually gotten the $5 discount because the confirmation page and confirmation e-mail did not mention the discount at all, nor is there any reference to it on my account page.

I realize of course that I could just call Sprint and ask them... but I'd rather find some peace of mind here and avoid the hassle of dealing with them.
    "Maturity is a bitter disappointment for which no remedy exists, unless laughter can be said to remedy anything."
    ~ Kurt Vonnegut
    The discount applies onto your next bill. It might not appear instantly. It is a valid discount however and is automatically applied by the system the next time the bill is issued.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)
    What exactly is the Alliant Credit Union discount?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by calsccr9 View Post
    What exactly is the Alliant Credit Union discount?
    Members of Alliant Credit Union get a 25% discount on their Sprint bill. There's a thread on here with the details on how to join Alliant.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Can this $5 discount for a paperless bill be requested over the phone with a Sprint representative? Sounds interesting, I'd like to save an extra $5 every month (:
    It's a one time thing. Not every month.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

i signed up for this a very long time ago, it's a one time $5 credit. i hate getting snail mail so i've done this for most of my bills, i rather get notification through email.