1.    #1  
    I noticed this (today) in the Boston Globe.

In test of 4G network, Hub to get early look at next-level Web link - The Boston Globe

Before the year is out, Boston residents will have a new way to get high-speed Internet service: with their cellphones.

Verizon Wireless has selected Boston and Seattle as the first two US cities to test its new wireless data service, with speeds five to 10 times faster than the service used today by such popular handsets as Apple Inc.’s iPhone.
    “The hope with LTE and WiMax is at some point, they could start displacing your DSL and cable providers,’’ said Allen Nogee, an analyst at In-Stat, a technology research firm in Scottsdale, Ariz.
    The Boston and Seattle deployments are just the beginning, according to Verizon Wireless president Denny Strigl, who said in the conference call that the company intends to launch the new services in up to 30 markets next year, making the service available to as many as 100 million potential subscribers.
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bclancy View Post
    lucky dogs!

I knew they were going to do 2 markets- I had my fingers crossed that one would ny Northern NJ/NYC as apparently they have been testing LTE out of their bedminster NJ HQ for a while. I'm like 15 miles from there and was hoping that early 2010 I'd be in the lucky zone and then my dream is for a 4g EOS to come along on vz.

such is life...

I'll have to settle for the 3g Eos I guess.