1.    #1  
    I ordered a Pre for myself and a Centro for my wife last night by calling 1-866-866-7509 and talking to a Sprint Customer Sales representative. After reading on the forum that there is a $70 Sprint Loyalty credit available I attempted to take advantage of this as well as the $250 discount for renewing my contract for 2 years. After all, I have been a Sprint customer for 11 years. They didn't want to give me the discount but I remained courteous and polite through all of the holding and 2 supervisors and kept bringing up that I have been a customer for 11 years and have never missed a payment.

I was very pleased with the outcome:

Palm Pre:
    $549.99
    $250.00- instant savings
    $100.00- mail in rebate
    $070.00- loyalty credit
    --------
    $129.99- paid for phone

Palm Centro:
    $399.99
    $250.00- instant savings
    $100.00- mail in rebate
    $070.00- loyalty credit
    --------
    $019.99+ credited for phone

So, I ended up paying $110.00+tax for both phones with no activation or shipping charges.

I also received %25 off of my $129.99 "Everything Data Family" plan with 1500 minutes as a result of my affiliation with various organizations. (USAA, My Employer, Veteran of Foreign Wars, etc.) I was told %25 is the maximum discount you can receive.

I just wanted to share my experience so that others can possibly take advantage of these discounts as well. Be sure to ask about any discounts available for any organizations you may be a member of.

Thanks,

Marc
    I also go the $70 loyalty credit stacked on top of my upgrade. I got it through e-care, had to email back and forth a few times before they gave it to me. Been with Sprint for 10 years.