1.    #1  
    I have a $100 credit on my account (rebate complications). Is there any way to use this credit to say, get a touchstone?
    do you have a spending limit? If not go to sprint.com and you should be able to purchase accessories and have it billed to your account.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    do you have a spending limit? If not go to sprint.com and you should be able to purchase accessories and have it billed to your account.
    I have a spending limit of $150, does that mean I can spend up to $150 and have it billed or I can't do it at all?
    I actually think with a spending limit you wouldn't be able to bill the accessory to your account. Call sprint telesales and ask them though to be sure....
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    I actually think with a spending limit you wouldn't be able to bill the accessory to your account. Call sprint telesales and ask them though to be sure....
    Thanks, I'll just stop by the Sprint store and see what they can do for me...
    Even without a spending limit an account can potentially not be able to have accessories billed to it. I see it all the time, there are essentially five levels... with other considerations for number of lines allowed max, etc.

Deposit required and spending limit
    No deposit, but has a spending limit
    No deposit or spending limit, but not billable
    No deposit or spending limit, billable after 90 days
    No deposit or spending limit, billable immediately

Most reps when setting up your account will mention what you have been approved for, spending limits, deposits, and BTA capability. If you have a spending limit, you won't be able to bill anything to your account. If you don't and you still can't bill to the account, the store can potentially override that, but you would have to talk to manager and it would be their decision, I don't remember the correct policy for that, haven't done it before for a situation like this.

Just a quick call to regular care asking if you can bill to your account and the rep should be able to tell you right away.
    Kevin
    Retail Communications Consultant
    Sprint Corporate Retail Store (Advanced Exchange)
    HTC Mogul - Palm Treo 800w - RIM Blackberry Curve 8350i - HTC Touch Pro - Palm Pre - HTC Hero w/2.1

Any mis-spellings or grammatical errors in the above statement are intentional; they are placed there for the enjoyment of those who like to point them out. Above post is based on my personal opinion and knowledge, it is not an official position on behalf of Sprint Nextel. Enjoy. :-)