Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by gjhdvm View Post
    I had Sprint & verizon last year & travel extensively in the Eastern United States. From the woods In Georgia hunting to a cabin in the mountains of NC & upstate NY, I never had a Verizon signal where I didn't have a Sprint signal. It is imperative that I am in touch all the time because of the nature of my work. I ditched verizon & feel like I am getting great value for the money. AT&T was pathetic in comparison. They all have problems but overall Sprint has been the best for me.
    Thanks for that info... I'm strugglin atm whether to jump ship for iphone and att. Right now at home my phone has been touchy with touchstone and I even had no signal in the house for a bit but after reset I got some bars. I'm curious if I should maybe try replacing phone or touchstone or just return touchstone and charge via usb. I live eastern us and only travel eastern so I thinkin I may stick with spritn it definitely provides best value for the $$. Just gotta figure out my problem
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeko318 View Post
    Thanks for that info... I'm strugglin atm whether to jump ship for iphone and att. Right now at home my phone has been touchy with touchstone and I even had no signal in the house for a bit but after reset I got some bars. I'm curious if I should maybe try replacing phone or touchstone or just return touchstone and charge via usb. I live eastern us and only travel eastern so I thinkin I may stick with spritn it definitely provides best value for the $$. Just gotta figure out my problem
    Two words....

Force Roaming.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234