1.    #1  
    How long does it take for Verizon to send out a final bill?? My service/contract was canceled on July 15 (end of my final billing cycle) and Verizon still says I have 0 balance when I called them. I was on paperless billing at Verizon so I am paranoid that a month or 2 from now they will finally bill me and not even tell me about it. Then of course it would be sent to collections ;p.

I know you pay for service for a month in advance, so I assume I wont have to pay for that? However, I still expect an ETF unless I misunderstood my contract - I am pretty sure I signed up for 2 years, although my company does allow for Verizon 1 year contracts on new phones (at a higher price).
    Last edited by jrcbandit; 07/26/2009 at 10:04 PM.
    I dropped Verizon for the Pre. Walked into Sprint store and ported my old number over. I received my regular Verizon monthly statement the next day ($120-ish), and didn't pay it. About 2 weeks later I received my revised final bill ($34), so I paid that.
    You should call Verizon and get an answer.

If you can't get an answer from them, change your plan to the 100 minute $20 a month Verizon plan.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's