Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    don't let the door hit your rear on the way out. who cares!
    Quote Originally Posted by nitussi View Post
    I had to go from a decent low cost family plan to a high cost simply everything family.. and the Pre only works when I'm using my own wifi or near a wifi spot. Hardly no signal and dropped calls when I am away from the airrave. What am I paying all this money for?
    To get the phone you wanted.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by leftyman View Post
    Ive had Sprint for 7 years..good service and cost, treated me fairly, and the few times I needed to deal with costumer service I ended up happy.

Should I start a thread about it?
    Actually, I didn't start a thread, but I had a post a few days back about how good dealing with Sprint has been these past few years, and how Sprint's reputation for bad CS is no longer deserved. It just goes to show any business how one bad experience can sour a relationship.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Sorry Sprint isn't working out for you. I've had pretty much all good experiences with sprint myself.

If T-mobile has good coverage in your area i'd say give one of their upcoming android phones a go.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    And you signed a new 2 year contract with them?? Why???
    I didn't sign a new two year contract with them back when the administrative action was resolved. We still had 5 sprint phones, and sprint offered to give all the credits I was owed and reinstate the account. I decided to stay with sprint, in part because I didn't want to change the phone number. This was before portability. Later, after things were going more or less ok, we upgraded phones and did sign up for 2 year contracts. As I said, there were still billing errors on a pretty frequent basis, but Sprint got better at resolving them.

I thought you people didn't want details. Which is it?
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by kcsteve View Post
    don't let the door hit your rear on the way out. who cares!
    Where is Sprint's worldwide headquarters, kcsteve?
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    Duly noted, thanks.

Who is the carrier for your Pre?
    Obviously you cant even take a serious suggestion...PRE is not the carrier, Sprint is.

This is a PRE forum, once again, not the Carrier.

There are Sprint Forums, where you can discuss your carrier CS/Billing problems. Here I will help out:

SprintUsers.com Message Forum

Your Issue isnt even with the PRE, and this is the PRE Forum.
    Actually, I didn't start a thread, but I had a post a few days back about how good dealing with Sprint has been these past few years, and how Sprint's reputation for bad CS is no longer deserved. It just goes to show any business how one bad experience can sour a relationship.
    you didnt start this thread?
  9.    #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I had the same issue a about a year ago with the same deal and I spoke to a supervior and faxed the a copy. They took care of it right away. I guess it is a matter of getting the right person on the phone. I have not had any issues with Sprint in a long time exceot for that and to me it was not that big of a deal.
    After speaking to Pamela at length, and getting nowhere, and having informed her that if Sprint was going to renege on a promise in this fashion, I would have to take my business elsewhere, she said "wait a minute, let me speak to someone else about this and see what they think." She left for a few minutes and then came back and said she spoke to someone else in her department about this, and they felt the same way she did. It seemed like they were digging in their heels.
  10.    #50  
    you didnt start this thread?
    Another one with reading comprehension problems. Is that why it was too long for you to read, all those words just start to get lost in there?
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega33 View Post
    Sorry Sprint isn't working out for you. I've had pretty much all good experiences with sprint myself.

If T-mobile has good coverage in your area i'd say give one of their upcoming android phones a go.
    Thanks, I'm going to go look at them today, and look into the new phone that is coming out soon.
    Another one with reading comprehension problems. Is that why it was too long for you to read, all those words just start to get lost in there?

that is what YOU wrote.
  13.    #53  
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    Obviously you cant even take a serious suggestion...PRE is not the carrier, Sprint is.

This is a PRE forum, once again, not the Carrier.

There are Sprint Forums, where you can discuss your carrier CS/Billing problems. Here I will help out:

SprintUsers.com Message Forum

Your Issue isnt even with the PRE, and this is the PRE Forum.
    You're right, no one on Precentral ever discusses Sprint, good or bad. It's simply not the place for it. I don't know what I was thinking.....wait, maybe I was thinking about the 350 threads dealing with Sprint and its pros and cons vis a vis ATT et al. No, I must be halucinating.
    Im not going to get in a pissing match with you. All I am saying is that for every negative experience with Sprint there are also positive ones.

That goes for just about any type of service company and business out there.

If you had a problem or problems thats too bad, weigh your options and stay or move on but feeling the need to post your experience on here wont accomplish anything..

If you feel the need to rant start a blog.
  15.    #55  

that is what YOU wrote.
    OK, I'll break it down for you:

1. You said (paraphrasing) "I've had good experiences with Sprint, should I start a thread about it".

2. I said, "Well, I didn't start a thread about it, but I did have a post a few days ago about my good experience with Sprint".

3. You said, "Wait, you started this thread".

Conclusion that you should have reached: My comment referred to in No. 2 is not about this thread. It refers to your no. 1. It means that I am responding by saying that I don't know about whether a thread should be started about how good Sprint is, but I am someone who has written posts about Sprint being good at CS lately.

Are we on the same page now?
    I thought you people didn't want details. Which is it?
    "You people"?? Where'd that come from. Don't think I said that. You trying to generalize and put me with a bunch of other folks?

I think I'm starting to get an idea about the root of your problems with "those people" at Sprint...
    You're right, no one on Precentral ever discusses Sprint, good or bad. It's simply not the place for it. I don't know what I was thinking.....wait, maybe I was thinking about the 350 threads dealing with Sprint and its pros and cons vis a vis ATT et al. No, I must be halucinating.
    And in all honesty this is where all those threads and posts should go....SprintUsers.com Message Forum or if you are partial to Precentral than go here http://forums.precentral.net/cdma-north-america/ or if its just you want to see yourself continually typing bout nothing here...http://forums.precentral.net/off-topic/
    OK, I'll break it down for you:

1. You said (paraphrasing) "I've had good experiences with Sprint, should I start a thread about it".

2. I said, "Well, I didn't start a thread about it, but I did have a post a few days ago about my good experience with Sprint".

3. You said, "Wait, you started this thread".

Conclusion that you should have reached: My comment referred to in No. 2 is not about this thread. It refers to your no. 1. It means that I am responding by saying that I don't know about whether a thread should be started about how good Sprint is, but I am someone who has written posts about Sprint being good at CS lately.

Are we on the same page now?
    Not really, but now I see why you have a problem with Sprint..
  19.    #59  
    Im not going to get in a pissing match with you. All I am saying is that for every negative experience with Sprint there are also positive ones.

That goes for just about any type of service company and business out there.

If you had a problem or problems thats too bad, weigh your options and stay or move on but feeling the need to post your experience on here wont accomplish anything..

If you feel the need to rant start a blog.
    I agree with you completely. Except about the blog. I think people who have Pres and are necessarily on Sprint might want to be aware of the situation. They don't have to do anything right now, but be watchful to see if the good CS is coming to an end or if it is an unusual situation. For me, since it effects me directly, I have to do what I have to do, but if I read this happening to someone else, I would be glad to know that these kind of things are happening. If you don't like the information or the subject, please , PLEASE, don't read it or respond to it. You have not added anything of value, you have just been here to attack.
    I agree with you completely. Except about the blog. I think people who have Pres and are necessarily on Sprint might want to be aware of the situation. They don't have to do anything right now, but be watchful to see if the good CS is coming to an end or if it is an unusual situation. For me, since it effects me directly, I have to do what I have to do, but if I read this happening to someone else, I would be glad to know that these kind of things are happening. If you don't like the information or the subject, please , PLEASE, don't read it or respond to it. You have not added anything of value, you have just been here to attack.
    no... I just dont agree with you.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast