Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I saw a post in another forum that stated Sprint isn't transferring liability of SERO contracts any longer, can anyone support or deny that? I have a friend that is out of contract and needs a non-Pre line. A SERO would be perfect.

Also, if SERO transfers are still available, if anyone has a SERO they want out of, let me know. Otherwise, I'll try other places like celltradeusa.com.
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I just called a Sprint rep at *2 and they confirmed that a SERO contract liability can be transferred to an out of contract person. I'm a little shocked, but happy.
    It's in the contract that you both agreed on... so they *have* to allow you the option to transfer liability.
    I just transfered into a sero plan less the two weeks ago. I used celltradeusa.com to get out of my Verizon contract and used it again to get into my new sero plan. I also got my girl friend a sprint instinct for free with 5 months left on the contract.

I`m a celltradeusa fan for life Now I just need a Pre and I`ll be happy...
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    I just picked u a celltradeusa.com SERO $30 plan last week. He even had the pick any 3 option locked in for free. I used an old T650 to set it up with Sprint. and gave it to my 9yr old she thinkd its the worlds coolest phone.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre