Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    sothrowd08: you could call channel 4--"In Your Corner"
    This is why I only goto corporate stores. I had to call *2 once while in store, and they fixed my issue right away.

You will have nothing but problems with a dealer most of the time if you have a return issue (sorry dealers but its the honest truth from my personal experience)
    If my post helped you, Please Thanks Me !
    -sYnOnYx-
    --Pre User--
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sYnOnYx View Post
    This is why I only goto corporate stores. I had to call *2 once while in store, and they fixed my issue right away.

You will have nothing but problems with a dealer most of the time if you have a return issue (sorry dealers but its the honest truth from my personal experience)
    Unfortunately Sprint ties our hands in a dozen different ways making us not as desirable as their own corporate stores. We try our best to make up for this by having superior customer service and offering special deals that set us apart from our local corporate store.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
  4.    #24  
    Got a brand new phone. Sealed in the box. One problem though. This phone had a slight oreo effect. This time I talked to the owner and he was much nicer and did his best to help me out. Even though I got an oreo phone, I am much happier. This phone has no stuck pixels and no screen discoloration even when it gets hot. The phone I brought in had no oreo effect no what so ever but it had a broken led in the keyboard. We talked for quite a while to trouble shoot why the hell the phone does the oreo effect. I then take the phone home and bent the track up slightly on one side and it fixed it completely. Now I am even more happy.

What makes me mad is that the one manager lady cut into our trouble shooting conversation and says "It is supposed to do that to allow it to slide." I just gave her the "Are you stupid?" look. Then I continued the conversation with the owner. The owner seems well aware of the oreo effect and would not dare tell me the same thing the stupid girl said. He told me he would call me when the palm rep comes into the store so I could meet with him about the issue. I will be out of town when this happens and plus I fixed it so I got a phone with no defects no what so ever now.

Also the guy I called who owned the phone before I did came into the store as well and that was why I got the call. He happened to also be a palm rep which seems to be a huge coincidence.

So after about 2 months of pure bull**** I am now a happy customer. I guess that those select few people are just horrible at customer service.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12