1.    #1  
    I signed my first sprint contract sometime in May/July of 08. I was eligible to upgrade on 5/31/09. At that time I upgraded to the Blackberry curve..decided I wanted the Pre instead and on June 6th did the exchange.

I have now had the Pre for over 30 days...My question is why did my Contract End date never change? On sprint.com it still says my end date is 5/31/10. Is this a glitch..hasn't had time to update or what? I mean it even gives me the option of getting the discounted rates on phones still on sprint.com.
    You were still in your 30 days. You can swap for any phone in your 30 days and it won't effect your end contract date. You don't have to signa another contract for swapping for a different device
  3.    #3  
    i thought that too but my 30 days is up now. Contract end date has not changed...can still get upgrade if I want. looks like a glitch. I'm not complaining though lol
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    During your first 30 days on a new plan, the web site and *3/*4 will not show the correct information. I assume you had to change your plan with your new Pre, if that's not the case then it's probably just a glitch.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    your contract is not up 5/31, you are just eligable for upgrade again. your plan makes you a premier customer so you can upgrade every 12 months instead of 22.
    Your Favorite Pre totin Sprint Rep
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    A lot of people are asking this same questions. I'd guess it's a glitch, but I'd call customer service or visit a store to have them check your dates.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.