Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I did not switch to an everything plan when I got the Pre for myself and my husband ... we have a family plan with 2000 shared minutes for our two phones and my parents phones ... then my husband and I have the same data plan we had with our HTC Touch phones ... didn't have to change a thing ...
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsLiz View Post
    I did not switch to an everything plan when I got the Pre for myself and my husband ... we have a family plan with 2000 shared minutes for our two phones and my parents phones ... then my husband and I have the same data plan we had with our HTC Touch phones ... didn't have to change a thing ...
    I'd check your next bill. Sounds like a stealth plan change! Seriously though unless you're confused and you were already on a Everything Family 1500/3000 before there would have been a plan change required.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12