1.    #1  
    Hey,

I'll be moving to Providence, RI in a couple months and plan to have my Pre before I move.

I currently have ATT/Cingular on a family plan and plan to break off and get my own Sprint account with a Pre.

Anyone around Providence, RI who can vouch for Sprint service there? Do you get good service inside buildings? How's the internet?

Thanks in Advance!
    I live and work in the Providence area. I've had no problems with service. A few dead spots outside of the city, but not very often.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fcampagna View Post
    I live and work in the Providence area. I've had no problems with service. A few dead spots outside of the city, but not very often.
    Hey, Awesome Thanks for the info! I was just wondering if your services works fine inside buildings as well? I have heard a few people say you have to be near a window or walk outside to get service... Have you experienced that at all? Do you still get full Data while inside buildings?

Sorry, I just want to make sure because I have Cingular/ATT right now and a lot of my friends on T-mobile and Verizon don't get service inside big concrete buildings while I get it no sweat... I don't really want to give that up, especially if I'll be paying alot more for service.

Let me know if you get good consistent service inside big buildings and I think i'll be fine after that. Haha.

Thanks!
    I live in Providence and work at Rhode Island Hospital. I've had no trouble w/ reception w/ my Pre. Although I did hit some dead spots w/ my Treo, they offer free roaming so that didnt matter. But so far w/ my Pre all is well.
    Last edited by ninerd; 07/07/2009 at 08:00 PM. Reason: needed to finish
  5.    #5  
    Awesome!

Thanks for all the input guys. I guess that pretty much confirms me getting a Pre. I was really hesitant to get it because I was unsure of Sprint service around Providence. I'll be going to Brown this fall and didn't want to lean over in front of windows just to talk inside buildings.

Thanks!