Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    sorry about the spelling, i was typing very quick. Well I consider the account a decent size. I understand 15 isn't much, but its a loss on Sprints end no matter what. If they can't look at a small business (we aren't small, really) and realize that they are about to lose a 15 line account, then its their loss. Its unfortunate, but you don't promise a customer certain discounts and blow them off after they followed instructions perfectly. Its a shame, but its a loss on their end.

I'm not here to bash sprint, really. I love my pre and I love my account (very affordable), but I'm posting in regards to the business account. To me, its not a good business practice.

I should have known better to post on a fan-boy website hah.
    Your last line says a lot. No one is being a "fanboy" by being honest with you. 15 lines is not a "large business account". Sprint does their business accounts basically based on 5 lines. 15 wouldn't even be a medium sized, it's small.

I just left a small company that had 18 Sprint lines, and never considered us anything but a small account.
    loose = 3p1c f41l
    15 lines is not a large account -- although, no company wants to lose any account.
    My biggest question is who promised your boss this package. Usually when I make a deal I get the person's phone number direct line, their ID number and have them email to confirm what was offered. Actually Sprint has done this for me in the past. Just have your Boss contact the person who offered this promotion (ie deal). If your Boss was smart He or She would know who he or she was in contact with. It should be that easy. There would be no need to contact all those other people.
    I truly hope you have someone else sending out any business correspondence. You would loose (sic) me as your client/customer if I received a letter from you like this post.
    i don't quite understand why you're even putting up with this still? sounds like you should've switched to att already (you had a rep give you a good deal right?). not sure why you're still contemplating?

i mean if sprint really has treated you this bad, then why not leave? why cause a ruccus with this thread and why waste your time trying to see how others feel about your situation.

you're either not that upset with sprint, or you're a sucker for punishment.
    Sounds like simple miscommunication to me. Perhaps your boss did not understand the rebates correctly. Most people don't get it instantly. Perhaps you guys should have gone through Best Buy.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    sorry about the spelling, i was typing very quick. Well I consider the account a decent size. I understand 15 isn't much, but its a loss on Sprints end no matter what. If they can't look at a small business (we aren't small, really) and realize that they are about to lose a 15 line account, then its their loss. Its unfortunate, but you don't promise a customer certain discounts and blow them off after they followed instructions perfectly. Its a shame, but its a loss on their end.

I should have known better to post on a fan-boy website hah.

Shenanigans
    If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking till you do succeed.
    That post makes my brain ache.
    Heres the problem.. and some of it co-insides w/ the pre.

I work for a company that distributes gourmet products, such as candies, etc.
    Anyways, the owner (my boss) was told as a corporate liable customer, he would receive discounts on his pre beyond what a normal consumer would receive. He purchased the phones by charging them to his account (as he was told), he was also sappose to get the MIR instant..

None of this happened. He didn't get the $50 off per line, he didn't get the MIR instant, he also didn't get the new customer pricing as promised. Now I've given him the correct numbers to call, executive services, retentions, etc. No one seems to care that they are about to lose a larger account that pays in the upwards for $500 a month. The account also branches off into a few other employees in our offices.

Basically sprint is going to lose over 15 lines of service at any given time. The employees are fed up, the owner is fed up, and personally I'm fed up. I have a three line account that has been open for 10 years. My bill is $200 a month and I've added two pre's to those accounts. My company has been with sprint for 10 years, and has multiple lines on his business account.

Is sprint really ready to lose an account that totals over $1k a month in service charges? It really looks like it. I can't express how bad of a business practice this is.

Immediately, after telling our horror story, an ATT Rep came to our office, sat down, and offered us an amazing deal. He'd pay to cancel all the lines on Sprint, give us a discounted monthly rate, and amazing deals on the iPhone 3gS.. Personally I love my pre and hate to part with it, but unless sprint comes up with something quick, we'll be new ATT customers (unfortunately for me since i do love my pre).

Any ideas? Any specific department that could help?

oohh and btw, we wasted, all together about 8 hours getting a couple pre's replaced and fixed. Sprint didn't even care.. They said "Thats what happens when you buy a new phone".. The one fellow said to us "Its best you cancel sir, I'll send out a return kit asap". WOW

Thanks!
    I think maybe you and your boss should stop looking for these companies to offer you a "sweetheart" deal or thinking that your account generates enough ARPU for these carriers to break a sweat. The sales reps were undoubtedly acting in the wrong by offering those breaks.

I can tell you that Att Telesales couldn't give you a single penny off the cost of the Iphones with a new account no matter how many lines you want. Att is a company just like sprint and needs to make money off of every single line.

Just because the REP says he will try to do something or even says he will get it done does not mean it is ok to do. And that rep will most likely be reprimanded for making offers he can't deliver.

If your company had an agent that was breaking rules to make sales and got caught would you expect your boss to honor a faulty deal he made? Your beef isn't with sprint. Its with the rouge agent your boss was wheeling and dealing with.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    While this story is unfortunate your post title is about as far away from accurate as possible. 15 lines is hardly a 'large business account'. No excuse for what happened but when I opened the page I was expecting to see 'Wells Fargo drops Sprint' or something.

my thoughts exactly......

i am a 1 line account and spend $100/ month.

He says this is a "huge business account" and sprint makes $500/ month.
    sprint probably can't wait to get rid of them, so they can seriously get a large business account.
    When you cancel your Sprint account, pm to sell me your Pre.
  13. ooc
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    I stopped reading after "sappose".
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Another reason to never EVER believe anything you hear from a telesales person. They have NO accountability and will tell you anything you want to hear to land the sale. Always meet face to face with your Sprint rep whether in a store or have them come to your office (yes I will go to a business's office to land a large sale), anything they offer you should have in writing.
    Right now the Pre is not on our list of phones with dicounts for corporate customers, so you pay $300 and get $100 back by mail just like everyone else. On other phones it is sometimes possible to make a "sweet deal" and get something like Blackberries for $20 each, but the Pre is in very short supply and anyone offering you a sweet deal is simply crazy.
    Since you chose not to list exactly what pricing you were offered I can't say whether Sprint might be willing to help you out and credit your bill for some of the price difference, but if the deal was super amazing they might just not want to take a hit that would cost them 3 months of your regular service payments.

Either way, your best bet is to return every last unit (to screw the telesales guy you bought from out of his commission) and visit your local store or ask a corporate sales rep to visit your office.
    Store Manager, Authorized Sprint Retailer and Authorized Service Center for Sprint/Nextel devices. Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    Rocking the Evo Shift 4G till Pre3 lands.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ooc View Post
    I stopped reading after "sappose".
    Wow, you made it that far?! I couldn't get past "co-insides".
    fail.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    You kidding. I stopped @ Heres.
    _
    Pilot, PalmPilot Personal, PalmPilot Professional, Palm III, Palm IIIx, PalmV, Palm VII, PalmVx, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 680, Centro

Somewhere in the mix, I also used a PDQ, Kyocera 6035 <--One of my favorites, Kyocera 7135, HandSpring Visor, Samsung i500 <--One of my absolute favorites!...

-
    Quote Originally Posted by darrinaltman View Post
    I truly hope you have someone else sending out any business correspondence. You would loose (sic) me as your client/customer if I received a letter from you like this post.
    lets hope they are not spelling M&M wrong
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    If 15 lines and $1000/month is a large account, then what is an account with 250 lines and $15-20,000/month? A "super-ginormous" account?

Good luck with AT&T and the fact that your companies bill will be about $200 more per month.
    It really does sound like a rep/boss mis-communcation here.

I wouldn't expect instant MIR, and those other goodies. I would expect to get a service, and pay for it.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast