1.    #1  
    I keep getting prank calls from blocked numbers. Pretty sure I know who it is but she won't fess up. I called Sprint and they said they couldn't do anything about it (REALLY? ITS ****ING 2009 HOW IS THERE NOT TECHNOLOGY TO JUST NOT ALLOW BLOCKED NUMBERS THROUGH?), and that if I really wanted it traced I'd have to file a police report. I don't want to call the police (yet, at least). I just want either their god damned number (which they also apparently don't have) or to have my phone set up so blocked numbers can't call me. I remember on my house's landline, we used to have this feature where any blocked calls, private calls, and I think international calls had to either unblock their number or leave a message. Why can't they do that for my phone!?!?!??

And who the hell thought allowing people to block numbers was a good idea?
    I made a ringtone that is essential an emtpy mp3 and named it nosound.mp3 and assigned it to all unknown numbers that call. Of course the phone still "rings" but I don't hear anything. Not really a solution for you but yea...
    If it is a Palm OS phone, get CallBlock.
    I know Verizon lets you can block a number and texts for 4.95 a month.. Sprint lets you block texts for FREE, but not numbers yet..
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by acipollo View Post
    I know Verizon lets you can block a number and texts for 4.95 a month.. Sprint lets you block texts for FREE, but not numbers yet..
    Why not? It should be as simple (relatively speaking) as making a program that checks the incoming number's call ID, and if it shows up as blocked or restricted, then it bounces the call to a generic recording saying that the person they're calling only takes unblocked calls.

@PalmHead I own a Pre.