1.    #1  
    I have one Airave for my office (got it free with the $5 credit per month) and I need one for home. Anyone been able to get a second one?
    Yes - they sent me two units - one for home and one for my office. Both free with no monthly fee. They work pretty well too and it does seem to solve my problem - as neither of the locations had much signal. Office had none - I couldn't even take a call inside my office- I would have to walk outside. Home was poor but the signal was somewhat there. Now I have strong signals in both places.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    this has nothing to do with Palm Pre. Mods please move this or close it
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    Doesn't matter to me where this post is, it could even be combined with the other main post talking about this: http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...al-policy.html (which, by the way is a huge post and is also in this exact same category - Palm Pre Device and Accessories > Palm Pre).

As a side note, I would suggest this has a ton to do with the Pre because my experience is that the Pre has very poor reception strength. I'm not sure if it's the radio or the software. Regardless, an Airave is the only thing that salvages it for me as the Pre is otherwise unusable for me. Based on my experience, I think Sprint should be sending out an Airave with every Pre - just as a standard accessory...

For what it's worth.
    I was told they would give me the second airave for free but they were not allowed to wave the montly fees for the second unit.
    See my Airrave Primer and issue post:

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-cautions.html
    ETUTREO300
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by samid View Post
    relax.
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bevobadger View Post
    relax.
    "........don't do it. When you want to go to it. Relax"