Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Basically what happened is my phone keeps getting stuck in earphone mode and nobody can hear me and I have to keep resetting and erasing my phone. Now the slider has become really loose and constant dropped calls (5-6 a day). So i decided to go to the sprint store to today to swap because I really like the phone. None in stock and no projected date with 50 people on the waiting list.... Sprint customer service over the phone couldn't do anything for me. They rep told me to go through asurion and pay 119$ deductible..lol wow..
    Anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by mike321; 06/24/2009 at 10:59 PM.
    lol yea.. i have an idea. learn how to make better thread titles. how ambiguous is that!??
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smoresrock View Post
    lol yea.. i have an idea. learn how to make better thread titles. how ambiguous is that!??
    Thanks. I was looking for help not a feeble minded attempt to make fun of my threat title. What are you in the girl scouts? "smoresrock"..lol I see you have nothing better to do with your day.
    yeah. turns out my comment actually had a point to it. who else has bothered to post in here?
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Mike, as I and others have done, take the phone back to a Sprint store and get it exchanged. Shipments are coming in daily at stores, so get on the waiting list and build a good relationship with the people at the store. You may find a new phone comes in faster than you thought.

I had to swap both mine and my wife's phones because of odd problems. I was told I would have to be put on the waiting list. I said fine. Then, as luck would have it, a shipment came in that same day and I was back in business within a couple of hours.

I have had very good service at my Sprint store. I switched from ATT and could not be happier.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smoresrock View Post
    yeah. turns out my comment actually had a point to it. who else has bothered to post in here?
    why are you still here ****** bag (smoresrock)? go take your sneaker lace and hang yourself..

Thank you pistos I will keep trying!
    the other option is taking it to a service and repair center. you wont have to pay the deductible, the rep that told you that doesnt know the service and repair centers very well. sprint service and repair (S&R) will honor the manufacturers 1 year warranty and as long as the problems your experiencing isnt due to physical/water damage you wont have to pay anything. however you will be getting a referb. in my opinion those are better than brand new though because the software is up to date and if there are any known hardware issues they will take care of them befor shippin out a phone.
    Your Favorite Pre totin Sprint Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by mike321 View Post
    why are you still here ****** bag (smoresrock)? go take your sneaker lace and hang yourself..

Thank you pistos I will keep trying!
    hey relax. there's no need to be vulgar. we're all civilized here.